Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #NC Parents, Have You Given Your Common Core Feedback?
- Is The CCSSO President Violating NC Statute 138A?
- David vs Goliath In #NCed
- #SB534: Study Student Online Data Privacy
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: NC Politics
The vote in the House to repeal ObamaTax (Affordable Healthcare Act a.k.a Obamacare) was successful. It passed 240 to 182, with 4 Democrats voting for repeal. The Democrats that voted for repeal were:
Rep. Dan Boren [D, OK-2]
Rep. Larry Kissell [D, NC-8]
Rep. Mike McIntyre [D, NC-7]
Rep. Mike Ross [D, AR-4] Continue reading
Bev Perdue is so successful at failing that it’s a good thing she’s not running again. Her ‘top aides’ are made headlines last year for receiving advance copies of confidential employment data to spin the Governor’s jobs reporting – in violation of federal law. Now her top aides have apparently pulled an edit job that would make MSNBC proud if it were video. Continue reading
In true Democrat form, Governor Bev Perdue issued her idea of an apology. It’s become apparent that to a Democrat, Liberal, Progressive or Lefty Moonbat, an apology is just another chance to slight the other party. Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! North Carolina is a case study in how horribly wrong Obamanomics have gone, amplified by Governor Perdue emulating much of Obama’s agenda — and the voters know it. Continue reading
Campaign for Southern Equality eh? Oh good, here come the protests and arrests. Never heard of them before or seen one arrested until now and the law banning gay marriage in NC has been around a long time. Hey, they’ve got some equality – they can be arrested just like everyone else.
Video from their page promoting civil disobedience: Continue reading