Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- Attn NC Common Core Fighters: Get To The First Commission Meeting
- NC Opportunity Scholarship Funds Released By Appeals Court
- Moral Monday Arrestee Cases Dismissed And Their Leader Tells A Whopper
- #NCDEMS Want You To Look At Jessica Holmes…
- Lewis Backs Out Of Court Candidates Forum
- MO Ed Commissioner, Governor Sued By Citizens Over Common Core SBAC Test Funds
- PAC Handing Out Political Signs In Iredell-Statesville Schools?
- NC Governor’s Common Core Commission Pick: Ralph Andre Peek
- NC Governor Finally Makes Academic Review Board Pick – #StopCommonCore
- Another Day, Another N&O Shill Piece
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: NC GOP
Encouraging people to swap parties to steer a primary, Democrats dressed up like Republicans — or in some cases “DemoPublicanRepubliCrats” — these are a few of the examples of the mess out in Cabarrus county. The Cabarrus Republican party had had enough and put a resolution out denouncing two candidates and the various tactics being employed. A few days later, the NC GOP told Cabarrus to rescind that resolution claiming it violated party rules.
I reached out to the NC GOP. Here is the statement from Executive Director Todd Poole about it (below). Poole also clarified that the NC GOP ‘received no complaints from any state reps or state elected officials’. about the Cabarrus resolution. Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a flyer that came home in the homework and take-home folders of hundreds of kids at Holly Ridge Elementary. That flyer is posted below. I also posted an image of the ‘Walk In’ protest event being promoted by a teacher during the workday on Monday using an official email. The story took on a life of its own and within hours it was clear the ‘Walk In’ being promoted in that flyer was being promoted through official channels in multiple locations throughout the state.
Yes, I am calling this a protest. When one sends out a flyer like the one below, advocating for one side of an issue, that could be called ‘raising awareness’…in political correctness speak. Events where you are speaking out against something, calling attention to something or are asking for people to join you in doing so are usually called protests. Speak out? Be heard? That’s protesting… and THAT’S OK. Continue reading
The recent scandal involving Left leaning Blueprint NC and their leaked attack memo calling for the ‘evisceration’ of Republican leaders in the state, specifically mentioning Governor Pat McCrory, is not going away anytime soon. North Carolina Republicans are calling for … Continue reading