Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Sen. Tillman Presses Common Core Commission On Their Task
- My Letter To The NC Common Core Commission
- Orange County Schools Gives Burns $300k Contract
- Wake Board of Ed Public Comments Choreographed by Wake NCAE
- Durham Police Action Report: Protesters Assaulted Police, Tried to Set Fire
- At Wake School Board Meeting, Sutton Compares Himself To Eric Garner (Video)
- Fitzsimon Beclowns Himself On #NCSPIN Over #APUSH
- More Protesters Laying Down In The Road In Durham
- Wake Cty Schools And The Funds
- #DM7 Article: The Death of Lennon Lacy
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: NC GOP
Encouraging people to swap parties to steer a primary, Democrats dressed up like Republicans — or in some cases “DemoPublicanRepubliCrats” — these are a few of the examples of the mess out in Cabarrus county. The Cabarrus Republican party had had enough and put a resolution out denouncing two candidates and the various tactics being employed. A few days later, the NC GOP told Cabarrus to rescind that resolution claiming it violated party rules.
I reached out to the NC GOP. Here is the statement from Executive Director Todd Poole about it (below). Poole also clarified that the NC GOP ‘received no complaints from any state reps or state elected officials’. about the Cabarrus resolution. Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a flyer that came home in the homework and take-home folders of hundreds of kids at Holly Ridge Elementary. That flyer is posted below. I also posted an image of the ‘Walk In’ protest event being promoted by a teacher during the workday on Monday using an official email. The story took on a life of its own and within hours it was clear the ‘Walk In’ being promoted in that flyer was being promoted through official channels in multiple locations throughout the state.
Yes, I am calling this a protest. When one sends out a flyer like the one below, advocating for one side of an issue, that could be called ‘raising awareness’…in political correctness speak. Events where you are speaking out against something, calling attention to something or are asking for people to join you in doing so are usually called protests. Speak out? Be heard? That’s protesting… and THAT’S OK. Continue reading
The recent scandal involving Left leaning Blueprint NC and their leaked attack memo calling for the ‘evisceration’ of Republican leaders in the state, specifically mentioning Governor Pat McCrory, is not going away anytime soon. North Carolina Republicans are calling for … Continue reading