Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Wake Commissioner Candidate Can’t Pay Taxes On Time? Update: Ticket for Revoked License?
- More Proof Common Core Is Not ‘Just a Set of Standards’
- Common Core Aligned: Benchmark Education Company
- Sign Shenanigans in Iredell Over Bond Vote
- Breaking: Campaign Officials In NC Encourage Illegals To Vote (VIDEO)
- Wake BOC Candidate John Burns Mocks Travel Ban
- WCSB Member Zora Felton Wants To Dig Into Your Kid’s Religion?
- NC DPI Gave Media Outlet Private Charter School Information
- #NC50 House Race: Chaney vs Meyer
- Wake Commissioner Candidate Slammed On Education, UNC Report
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: NC Democrats
Here at Lady Liberty 1885, we get all kinds of comments. Some supportive, some constructive, some humorous and then we have the rather vile and nasty.
I’ve been sitting on writing about a set of comments for a while now made by one individual, I don’t really believe in exposing personal information about people who comment here. Having said that, this person needs exposing.
I’ve been called a “teabilly” and an “asshole” by none other than Democrat William Franklin, current parlimentarian for the North Carolina Senior Democrats, long time member of the Alamance Democrat Party and was 2nd Vice Chair for Alamance in 2012. Franklin is also a member of the Democrat State Executive Committee (SEC). You might remember him sticking up for David Parker during that messy sexual harassment scandal — read Franklin’s SEC letter defending Parker here. Note at the bottom, the email address matches the comments made here at LL1885 blog:
SEC Member, Alamance County
2nd Vice Chair, 6th Democratic Congressional District
William A. Franklin
806 Warwick Court
Burlington, NC 27215
So, after a sexual harassment scandal hits his party not so long ago, Franklin’s moved on to a war on women bloggers? How fitting.
Keep reading… see the comments. Continue reading
The recent scandal involving Left leaning Blueprint NC and their leaked attack memo calling for the ‘evisceration’ of Republican leaders in the state, specifically mentioning Governor Pat McCrory, is not going away anytime soon. North Carolina Republicans are calling for … Continue reading
“GET OVER IT” No worries, Governor, NC is very much over you. Not really an effective re-election campaign slogan. NC Governor, Bev Perdue, really shows her hand with regards to what passes for concern in the Democrat ‘party of women’. … Continue reading