Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- How North Carolina Pushed Back Against Common Core
- Thinking About Joining the PTA? Might Want To See What They Support.
- Surreal Moment: Claude Pope and Clay Aiken At Same Event
- Chamber Watch: Dayton Area Chamber Of Commerce
- CMS Received 200k From Gates For “Strategic Plan”
- Gov McCrory Signs NC Up For “Workforce Academy”
- NC Governor McCrory Unveils Operation Rebrand For Common Core (Video)
- N&O Op-Ed Skips Mention Of “Strategic Plan” Cost
- 2ndVote App Rolls Out Education Issues Topic – Common Core Included
- #DM7 Article: Back To School – At Home and Opting Out
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: NC Democrats
Here at Lady Liberty 1885, we get all kinds of comments. Some supportive, some constructive, some humorous and then we have the rather vile and nasty.
I’ve been sitting on writing about a set of comments for a while now made by one individual, I don’t really believe in exposing personal information about people who comment here. Having said that, this person needs exposing.
I’ve been called a “teabilly” and an “asshole” by none other than Democrat William Franklin, current parlimentarian for the North Carolina Senior Democrats, long time member of the Alamance Democrat Party and was 2nd Vice Chair for Alamance in 2012. Franklin is also a member of the Democrat State Executive Committee (SEC). You might remember him sticking up for David Parker during that messy sexual harassment scandal — read Franklin’s SEC letter defending Parker here. Note at the bottom, the email address matches the comments made here at LL1885 blog:
SEC Member, Alamance County
2nd Vice Chair, 6th Democratic Congressional District
William A. Franklin
806 Warwick Court
Burlington, NC 27215
So, after a sexual harassment scandal hits his party not so long ago, Franklin’s moved on to a war on women bloggers? How fitting.
Keep reading… see the comments. Continue reading
The recent scandal involving Left leaning Blueprint NC and their leaked attack memo calling for the ‘evisceration’ of Republican leaders in the state, specifically mentioning Governor Pat McCrory, is not going away anytime soon. North Carolina Republicans are calling for … Continue reading
“GET OVER IT” No worries, Governor, NC is very much over you. Not really an effective re-election campaign slogan. NC Governor, Bev Perdue, really shows her hand with regards to what passes for concern in the Democrat ‘party of women’. … Continue reading