Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PARCC Contract Stays Alive In New Mexico
- #SJW Gene Nichol’s Latest “Education” Op Ed
- #DM7 Article: You Will Be Made To Care – Fed Ed Edition
- Possibly the most arrogant and insulting Common Core article I’ve seen in a while
- Rep. Glazier Resigns, Heads to #BlueprintNC’s Parent Organization – #NCGA
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: NAACP
In Chicago, a smaller ALEC protest at the Palmer House Hilton that took place on the 5th was ramped up into a full-on Occupy style event on the 8th. Both sets of protests ended with a handful of arrests, but the more recent event that took place on the 8th included scuffles with police.
These protests have ties to Raleigh’s Moral Monday and Democrat activists in the area. Continue reading
In the weeks following the George Zimmerman trial, a rather shameful comparison has arisen. The comparison being made is that of Emmett Till to Trayvon Martin. This is positively disgusting and serves no other purpose than the fuel racial tensions. Continue reading