Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- Video Stalker American Bridge Hits NC Candidate
- ICYMI: Common Core, We Will Not Conform On Pete Kaliner Show (Audio)
- PARCC Chief: “This is not a testing agenda; it’s a equity agenda.”
- Scotland Cty Board of Ed Confused On Common Core
- Ask Dr. Atkinson: Why Has NC Not Withdrawn From The SBAC?
- More About “Project RED” And NC Ties
- The Education and Workforce Innovation Commission
- Common Core PR Machine: The Collaborative For Student Success
- A Principal’s Key Message For Parents On Common Core
- Town Of Tarboro Audit Reveals Spending Issues
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Moral Monday
Just kidding. Moral Monday only slams businesses on the Right who contribute to causes. Far Left, Progressive businesses? They can contribute anything they want.
Behold, CREDO mobile! Awesome. An Activist cell phone. Just what we were missing. CREDO is the progressive’s choice in mobile phones for those concerned about their cell phone being liberal on the issues of “Women’s Rights, Climate, Marriage Equality, Peace and Social Justice”. Check out their staff.
Press release below with the big announcement: Continue reading
This is a reposting of my DaTechGuy Article: About That Vegas Shooting Spree
By A.P. Dillon
Another case of Right wingers on a shooting spree. Or not. Continue reading
Occupy Monday came back today after the Memorial Day holiday got in the way of their theater performance. They even brought a tent.
#BigTentMovement? How about #BigTopCircusMoment?
Tweets ahead…. Continue reading
News and Record wins the spit-take of the morning award today.
The Rev. William J. Barber II got a call recently from a cruise organizer for The Nation, the 149-year-old weekly magazine with a deep left-leaning fan base.
The caller wanted to know whether Barber, the leader of North Carolina’s NAACP chapter, could spend a week in December cruising the eastern Caribbean as a part of a panel that included Nation publishers, writers and editors, big thinkers and celebrities such as film director Oliver Stone. Continue reading
Cue the Far Left Occupy Monday outrage machine in 3…2…1….
Oh no, more #regressive policies WORKING => Congress Should Not Extend Unemployment Benefits; NC Proves Why http://t.co/zim1mrRjtF#ncpol
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) April 9, 2014
Apparently, North Carolina’s decision in not extending unemployment insurance, in order to avoid accumulating more debt on top of the massive totals built up by former Governor Perdue before she fled after one term, as people noticing. Continue reading