LL1885 on Social Media
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC DPI’s Latest Bad Idea: Survey Kids About Their Teachers
- State Charter School Office Finally Gets A Director
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PARCC Online Results Significantly Lower Than Paper and Pencil
- Charlotte Residents Start Petition To Stop City Council’s Transgender Bathroom Proposal
- I want to turn my friend in for ‘bad behavior’. In NC, there’s an app for that.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: media bias
Gotta love Lt. Governor Dan Forest. He’s been a straight shooter since day one and continues to be. Even in the face of clear media bias and spin, he refuses to back down.
Forest predicted at the January State Board of Education meeting that the media would use this report in a spintastic way.
Dr. Terry Stoops noted that Forest said the report would, “the fuel the media uses for the next year to criticize whatever we’re doing.”
The Lt. Governor’s predication came true.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The Editorial Board of News and Observer’s sister paper, Charlotte Observer, has apparently never heard of stopping digging when you’re already in a hole.
Another completely clueless ‘Common Core’ Editorial from the Editorial board.
Their latest: The Bittersweet Legacy of The Common Core
Faceplam StupidDear lord, stop it. The entire thing has tasted like the wrong end of a skunk from day one.
KEEP READING… THE STUPID CONTINUES Continue reading
News & Observer editorial board is just about as clueless on Common Core at the Wake County School board. Check out this pile of dung they call an op-ed.
Nothing is Common Core’s fault, ya’ll.
KEEP READING Continue reading