The Latest from The Lady
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
- Magnificent 7 Debut Post Now Up!
- Bombs Away, Just #Askkay
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Keystone Pipeline
Chart of the Day: The Scariest Jobs Chart — By Far (And You Haven’t Seen It Before)
President Zero: People Not In Labor Force Soar By 522,000, Labor Force Participation Rate Lowest Since 1981
Hope & Change: Unemployment Rate Dips 0.1% As Workforce Participation Rate Rises 0.2%
Gutsy call eh?: General – Obama Knew Bin Laden Hideout Since Summer 2010
Fast and Furious: DoJ-supplied guns used in Mexican lawyer’s murder
Krauthammer: Divider in chief
More scandal: GSA accused of charging contractors ‘kickbacks’
Another Treacher Win: Keystone pipeline controversy returns to dog Obama
And much more – keep reading — > Continue reading
Obama is taking a pounding on gas prices and has announced intentions to allow more drilling and fast track an oil pipeline. He’s even rubbernecking on the Keystone Pipeline. These moves do not come without a cost and per usual, I am watching his other hand – there must be someone to blame at the end of the day for him. In that regard, three columns and their headlines stuck out to me today: Continue reading
The Links are many, my usual commentary is withheld today. Please also hit the bottom of the blog and click on the Zilla Logo. She’s really struggling. Anything you can do helps. Check out what I posted over the weekend: … Continue reading