Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- BEST NC’s 2020 Vision Initiative
- #DM7 Article: Protests and Educators
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 12-21-14
- Another Controversial Lesson Used In Support of Common Core
- #SB812 And The Common Core Commission’s Task
- Sen. Tillman Presses Common Core Commission On Their Task
- My Letter To The NC Common Core Commission
- Orange County Schools Gives Burns $300k Contract
- Wake Board of Ed Public Comments Choreographed by Wake NCAE
- Durham Police Action Report: Protesters Assaulted Police, Tried to Set Fire
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Kay Hagan
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: GOP Wave And Common Cor Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column:
#NCSEN Race Goes Republican, Harry Reid Hardest Hit Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: #NCSEN: Hagan’s Bad Month Continues
By A.P. Dillon
Last week, I gave an update on the NC Senate race between Kay Hagan and Thom Tillis. Senator Hagan is having a bad month. That bad month is continuing this week.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Kay Hagan was literally upstaged at her own rally. Cringeworthy.
Hagan has been under fire by DREAMERS and immigration advocates across North Carolina in the past few weeks.
Sen. Kay Hagan slammed on immigration in Spanish-language billboards http://t.co/QlvemH241g #ncsen
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 23, 2014
Since the President won’t be acting until after the election yet again and his policies are on the ballot, the Democrats should have seen this coming. Especially Kay Hagan, who has voted with him faithfully all 6 years.
#SomethingWrongNC ==>Moderate? Laugh. Hagan voted with Obama 118 out of 119 times in 2014. pic.twitter.com/xuQ4iSNkbk #ncsen”
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 24, 2014
READ MORE…. Continue reading
The following is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: #NCSEN: Hagan’s Campaign Collapsing By A.P. Dillon Kay Hagan has been having a very bad month. Last week, I wrote about how her family’s investments were steeped in companies … Continue reading