The Latest from The Lady
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
- Magnificent 7 Debut Post Now Up!
- Bombs Away, Just #Askkay
- #BENGHAZI: Whistleblowers, Refusing To Rescue and 60 Minutes
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Kay Hagan
If you want to see an epic example of what lengths a politician will go to in order to save their own rear, one has to look no further than North Carolina’s Kay Hagan. Hagan’s camp is doing a total about-face out of pure desperation.
Act of pure political desperation: @kayhagan is tryng to hide that she cast the deciding vote for ObamaCare: http://t.co/2TXvsVwpuH #ncsen
— Brook Hougesen (@Brook_H) November 12, 2013
Hagan is one of the true believers in the President’s “Affordable Healthcare Act” that the public has dubbed Obamacare. Now she’s on the ropes and unlike during the government shut down, Hagan can’t just disappear. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Senator Kay Hagan went dark for nine days during the shut down.
Hagan went dark again over the few past weeks while Americans coast to coast, including North Carolinians, wrestled with Obamacare roll out failures, canceled policies and skyrocketing rates.
Hagan only came out of hiding yesterday evening to tweet what she refused to say during the shut down — well, sort of. Instead of a delay, she’s calling for “extended enrollment”.
That’s not just flip-flopping — that’s a Triple Lindy. Continue reading
In my inbox just now, Kay Hagan’s rhetoric is astounding and is apparently adopting the ‘Tea Party Shut Down’ branding attempt. Last time I checked, the Senate and White House were controlled by the Democrats, Kay.
Clearly, given this unhelpful and divisive rhetoric, the people of NC are right when 56% of them say NC needs someone other than Kay Hagan in the Senate.
The subject line of this email? “A strategy perfect for 5 Year Olds.”
Here’s the email: Continue reading