Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Politicking In Buncombe County Schools
- WNCN Fails To Mention “Who More With Four” Side With
- The CCSSO, UNC, NC And India
- NC Common Core Commission Should Bring In Stotsky, Milgram
- ‘Our Schools First’ Jumps The Shark With Halloween Handouts
- News and Observer Interview of #NC49 Candidate Leaves Out Arrest Record
- Campaign Signs In #NC16 Swiped
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Inauguration 2013
Happy Inauguration Day!
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!
For those of you who opted to skip watching as I did until the very end, here are some links (below). I couldn’t bring myself to watch a presidential version of the MTV Video awards on the National Mall. Of note, last year FLOTUS showed her love for Kermit. This year, it looks like Mooch channeled her inner Cookie Monster, with boob belt of course. You can read/watch the Inaugural address here. Don’t eat before doing so.
NJ Star Ledger: Inauguration 2013: Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, James Taylor perform for Obama (video)
Twitchy: NBC’s Brian Williams: Hey, this inauguration feels like a ‘police state’
Instapundit: GALLUP: Obama lowest-rated re-elected President since WWII. Be sure to hit the Instapundit link, there’s an update worth your time.
MOTUS: Our First, Second (okay Fourth) Historic, Ceremonial Inauguration Also, A COR-o-nation in the PORN-o-nation
Krauthammer on inaugural address: ‘Obama unbound’
Breitbart: SECOND INAUGURAL ADDRESS: OBAMA DECLARES WAR ON LIBERTY AS WE KNOW IT
The Blaze:OBAMA SLIGHTLY FLUBS INAUGURAL OATH
LonelyCon: Civility: Paul Ryan Booed At Inauguration – Booing Started By DOJ Lawyer Also, Obama’s Inauguration Paid For By Beneficiaries Of His Policies
Nice Deb: Monday Catch-Up: The Second Coming
Hot Air: Video: Obama promises to do something about climate change