LL1885 on Social Media
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- On S. 306, You Have The Right To Your Opinion, But Not Your Own Facts
- Iredell GOP Files Electioneering Complaint Against Our Schools First
- The Backstory On Those “Student Perception Surveys” – #NCed
- More from #NC82 and A Little Rant To the NC Chamber on Common Core – #NCGA #NCpol
- NC Chamber Meddling In NC-48 #NCGA Senate Race
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Idle No More
Occupy has effectively crashed and burned. They’ve worn out their welcome in city after city across the globe with their miscreant behavior, never ending list of causes and general idiocy. While Occupy fizzled out, Unions have stolen their mojo and are attempting to take Occupy legit via social justice non-profits outfits (I’m calling this Occupy 2.0), Occupy needed a reboot. So, what’s an anarchist to do? No tents to put up, no mace to dodge, no businesses to smash up. Off to plot for the next WTO meeting right?
Nah. Occupy needs reform! Regrouping! Legitimization… they need Roots….
KEEP READING —> Continue reading