The Latest from The Lady
- #OccupyFail: Adventures in Capitalism at Rent-A-Gent
- Stokes County Board of Ed Rejects Common Core
- No Reply From Cox Mills High On “Town Hall”
- NC Supreme Court Races: Associate Justice Race PT 2
- Common Core Public Relations 101
- NC Supreme Court Races: Associate Justice Race
- New Fundraising Tactic: Cursing For Clay
- #DM7 Article: Glenn Reynolds’s Good Advice To GOP
- Occupy Monday GA – Chant-tastic!
- Onslow County GOP Calls For Resignation Of NC State Superintendent
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Idle No More
Occupy has effectively crashed and burned. They’ve worn out their welcome in city after city across the globe with their miscreant behavior, never ending list of causes and general idiocy. While Occupy fizzled out, Unions have stolen their mojo and are attempting to take Occupy legit via social justice non-profits outfits (I’m calling this Occupy 2.0), Occupy needed a reboot. So, what’s an anarchist to do? No tents to put up, no mace to dodge, no businesses to smash up. Off to plot for the next WTO meeting right?
Nah. Occupy needs reform! Regrouping! Legitimization… they need Roots….
KEEP READING —> Continue reading