Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- Stop Me If This Voucher Statement Sounds Familiar….
- About that North Carolina Teacher…
- Required Reading For The NC Common Core Replacement Commission
- NC Board Of Ed Plans To Stick With #APUSH
- Iredell Touts Improved Test Scores With “Lowered Bar”
- Rep. Linda Johnson: ‘Common Core Reform by Jan 2015′
- Opportunity Scholarships Suit Goes To NC Supreme Court
- Governor Common Core Rebrand Appearing On Pete Kaliner Show Today
- Guilford County Schools Spends $357,448.60 On One Symposium
- NC Supreme Court Race Turning Nasty?
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Idle No More
Occupy has effectively crashed and burned. They’ve worn out their welcome in city after city across the globe with their miscreant behavior, never ending list of causes and general idiocy. While Occupy fizzled out, Unions have stolen their mojo and are attempting to take Occupy legit via social justice non-profits outfits (I’m calling this Occupy 2.0), Occupy needed a reboot. So, what’s an anarchist to do? No tents to put up, no mace to dodge, no businesses to smash up. Off to plot for the next WTO meeting right?
Nah. Occupy needs reform! Regrouping! Legitimization… they need Roots….
KEEP READING —> Continue reading