Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- The Infamous “10,000” Comments On Common Core
- A Look At The #NC23 Senate Race
- Unanswered Questions On Those “10,000 Comments”
- Common Core Aligned: “Common Core Quest” App
- The Impending Hagan-Clinton Photo-Op
- Unanswered Questions On NC’s Common Core SBAC Field Test
- The Cabarrus Commissioner And The Library Suspensions
- Sandy Hook Commission Wants Homeschools Monitored
- Common Core Aligned: Gates Foundation Grants Funding Apps, Tools
- It’s Come To This: Multicultural Crayons
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Idle No More
Occupy has effectively crashed and burned. They’ve worn out their welcome in city after city across the globe with their miscreant behavior, never ending list of causes and general idiocy. While Occupy fizzled out, Unions have stolen their mojo and are attempting to take Occupy legit via social justice non-profits outfits (I’m calling this Occupy 2.0), Occupy needed a reboot. So, what’s an anarchist to do? No tents to put up, no mace to dodge, no businesses to smash up. Off to plot for the next WTO meeting right?
Nah. Occupy needs reform! Regrouping! Legitimization… they need Roots….
KEEP READING —> Continue reading