Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- Common Core PR Machine: The Collaborative For Student Success
- A Principal’s Key Message For Parents On Common Core
- Town Of Tarboro Audit Reveals Spending Issues
- GUEST POST: Do You Know RED?
- Common Core Aligned: Carson-Dellosa Publishing
- NC Ed Officials Pushing Rebrand Of #CommonCore
- We Will Not Conform Event PostMortem
- AFT Rides The Fence With Common Core
- Moral Monday Slams Biz Money In Politics
- What’s Up With Carrboro High’s White Cultural Dominance
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Idle No More
Occupy has effectively crashed and burned. They’ve worn out their welcome in city after city across the globe with their miscreant behavior, never ending list of causes and general idiocy. While Occupy fizzled out, Unions have stolen their mojo and are attempting to take Occupy legit via social justice non-profits outfits (I’m calling this Occupy 2.0), Occupy needed a reboot. So, what’s an anarchist to do? No tents to put up, no mace to dodge, no businesses to smash up. Off to plot for the next WTO meeting right?
Nah. Occupy needs reform! Regrouping! Legitimization… they need Roots….
KEEP READING —> Continue reading