Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Moral Monday On A Wednesday – Again. Six Arrests – See Who They Are.
- Chapel Hill Public Library To Host Panel On “Teaching Diversity to Children”
- Former CMS Superintendent Lands In Cushy McGraw Hill Senior VP Position
- Common Core Potemkin Village: Hope Street Group – Money and History
- Hey, Associated Press? @WRAL? You Missed A Mug Shot
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Idle No More
Occupy has effectively crashed and burned. They’ve worn out their welcome in city after city across the globe with their miscreant behavior, never ending list of causes and general idiocy. While Occupy fizzled out, Unions have stolen their mojo and are attempting to take Occupy legit via social justice non-profits outfits (I’m calling this Occupy 2.0), Occupy needed a reboot. So, what’s an anarchist to do? No tents to put up, no mace to dodge, no businesses to smash up. Off to plot for the next WTO meeting right?
Nah. Occupy needs reform! Regrouping! Legitimization… they need Roots….
KEEP READING —> Continue reading