Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Judge Denies James Everett Dutschke’s Motion to Set A Side Sentence
- Where ASRC Member Ann Clark Was During The January Meeting
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PISA 2018
- What If They Threw A People’s Grand Jury And No One Came
- #DM7 Article: The Smarter Balanced Connections
- About That ‘Twitter Debate Study’ WaPo And Twitchy Cite
- Video: Parents In FL Shut Down When They Criticize Curriculum
- REMINDER: Public Comment Deadline on APUSH is Feb. 28
- Rep. Foxx Is Dead Wrong on H.R. 5 (Update: So Is The Blaze)
- Common Core Supporters Come Full Circle on ‘Politicizing’ Talking Point
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy column: State Dept. Filtered Out Some #Benghazi Documents By A.P. Dillon Last week I covered the The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ and here we are a week later and it turns out the State … Continue reading
Democrats really want Jeb Bush to be the nominee. See how James Carville named Bush without naming him in this ABC “This Week” clip. Stick around and see why Jeb won’t win. Continue reading
Lara Logan and CBS 60 Minutes producer Max McClellan presented a feature on Benghazi last night. The opening sounds like the story is being taken seriously unless you consider that perhaps this isn’t being used to set the record straight, but to direct where the needle goes next. As of this report, the 60 Minute Record is skipping right over Clinton and the White House.
“The events of that night have been overshadowed by misinformation, confusion and intense partisanship…” – Lara Logan, 60 Minutes: Benghazi Continue reading
At the Oversight Committee hearing on Benghazi yesterday, every Democrat but two got up and walked out just as the parents of the victims were about to give testimony.
Here are the names of those who walked out and should be utterly ashamed…
More related Benghazi updates below the videos. Continue reading
It’s coming up on 9/11. For the majority of people, 9/11 is the title most used, but it’s also known as Patriot Day or at least it was. President Obama renamed it to ‘Patriot Day and National Day of Service and Remembrance’ in 2009 (Read H.R. 1388 Sec. 1802 part k). Obama reminded us of his name change in 2010, 2011 and in 2012 but Wikipedia wants you to think it happened in 2012. Regardless of what this President added, changed or tried to downplay — it remains Patriot Day. WE WILL NEVER FORGET.
9/11 has been a day marked by horror – twice. One would think very few people would ever forget what happened on that Tuesday in September or at the mission in Benghazi where Ambassador Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty were murdered. Yet many have. Some forget quite easily and in rather ugly ways: Continue reading