Best Early Morning News Links
The Latest from The Lady
- #MoralMonday: @WRAL In Full CYA Mode For NAACP, Lefties
- #MoralMonday: Transparency Fail by Wake Sheriff, Courts
- #MoralMonday : June 10 Arrests Edition
- #StopCommonCore Raleigh Event A Big Success!
- Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Trial Date Set
- @WRAL Beclowns Itself In Debunk Attempt of #MoralMonday Attendance
- #MoralMondays: June 10 Edition
- Jay Carney 2011 vs 2013: All Our Work Done In Email (video)
- #MoralMondays: The SEIU Factor
- #MoralMondays: Those who want to be arrested attend a ‘meeting’.
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Greg Brannon
Dr. Greg Bannon of Cary, NC has officially thrown his hat in the ring. His candidacy was mentioned in my Senate 2014 sticky post earlier this week, but today I received a press release (below).
The Daily Haymaker reported at the end of January:
The Republican Liberty Caucus and The Eastern North Carolina Tea Party have united behind a Wake County physician’s effort to unseat U.S. Senator Kay Hagan. Dr. Greg Brannon of Cary has thrown his hat in the ring as a GOP challenger to US Senator Kay Hagan — who is up for reelection in 2014.
Brannon announced his intentions Saturday at a Tea Party event in Winterville, North Carolina. Regular listeners of the Bill LuMaye radio show in The Triangle may recognize Brannon, who is a frequent guest. Brannon also is known for his work with a grassroots organization called Founders’ Truth.
Some may already be expressing concerns about Brannon’s lack of statewide name ID. Think back to 2008. Who — outside of Greensboro and the legislative building — had heard of Kay Hagan?
Official press release received today:
Brannon Makes it Official: Announces U.S. Senate Campaign Kickoff Tour
RALEIGH, North Carolina – Dr. Greg Brannon, a Cary pro-life Obstetrician and conservative leader in North Carolina, will officially announce his bid to challenge Democrat Senator Kay Hagan with a two-day “Restore the American Dream” kickoff tour on Wednesday, February 27.
The eight-city tour will highlight Greg Brannon’s background, his motivation for running and his passion for restoring constitutional government in America. The “Restore the American Dream” tour begins Tuesday morning in Wilmington.
Read More —> Continue reading