Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Politicking In Buncombe County Schools
- WNCN Fails To Mention “Who More With Four” Side With
- The CCSSO, UNC, NC And India
- NC Common Core Commission Should Bring In Stotsky, Milgram
- ‘Our Schools First’ Jumps The Shark With Halloween Handouts
- News and Observer Interview of #NC49 Candidate Leaves Out Arrest Record
- Campaign Signs In #NC16 Swiped
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Greg Brannon
Dr. Greg Bannon of Cary, NC has officially thrown his hat in the ring. His candidacy was mentioned in my Senate 2014 sticky post earlier this week, but today I received a press release (below).
The Daily Haymaker reported at the end of January:
The Republican Liberty Caucus and The Eastern North Carolina Tea Party have united behind a Wake County physician’s effort to unseat U.S. Senator Kay Hagan. Dr. Greg Brannon of Cary has thrown his hat in the ring as a GOP challenger to US Senator Kay Hagan — who is up for reelection in 2014.
Brannon announced his intentions Saturday at a Tea Party event in Winterville, North Carolina. Regular listeners of the Bill LuMaye radio show in The Triangle may recognize Brannon, who is a frequent guest. Brannon also is known for his work with a grassroots organization called Founders’ Truth.
Some may already be expressing concerns about Brannon’s lack of statewide name ID. Think back to 2008. Who — outside of Greensboro and the legislative building — had heard of Kay Hagan?
Official press release received today:
Brannon Makes it Official: Announces U.S. Senate Campaign Kickoff Tour
RALEIGH, North Carolina – Dr. Greg Brannon, a Cary pro-life Obstetrician and conservative leader in North Carolina, will officially announce his bid to challenge Democrat Senator Kay Hagan with a two-day “Restore the American Dream” kickoff tour on Wednesday, February 27.
The eight-city tour will highlight Greg Brannon’s background, his motivation for running and his passion for restoring constitutional government in America. The “Restore the American Dream” tour begins Tuesday morning in Wilmington.
Read More —> Continue reading