Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
- #NCGA Bill Proposing Sales Tax Changes Sounds Like Obama’s “Fair Share”
- #SB480 Would Block Politicking In Schools. NCAE and Progress NC’s ‘AimHigher’ Hardest Hit?
- Alamance Elections Board Sued Over Handling of Public Records Requests
- Consolidation of Ed Data Continues With McCrory Proposal To Move DNPE
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: #Greenfail
Another #Green Fail. More of our money down Obama’s Sustainable toilet.
From Sustainable Business Oregon:
The parent company of a taxpayer-backer battery technology company has filed bankruptcy in a Norwegian court.
Portland-based ReVolt Technology, whose parent company is in Norway, said last month it would file bankruptcy because it had been unable to raise new capital or find a buyer.
The company had been developing a zinc-air battery technology that it said could deliver twice the energy of conventional rechargeable battery technologies, such as lithium-ion.
The Business Journal has been unable to reach ReVolt company officials.
Before it abruptly closed its doors, ReVolt received several taxpayer subsidies:
$5 million from a federal grant program.
$3.4 million from the state of Oregon’s Small Scale Energy Loan Program.
$1.15 million from a Portland Development Commission loan program
$500,000 from the governor’s Strategic Reserve Fund.
A copy of the company’s bankruptcy filing was not immediately available.
So they received over $10 million and still went bust. Continue reading
All of the above policy: Obama Kills Atlantic Oil Drilling For Five Years
President Don Quixote: Obama pushes for Wind Farms in the Great Lakes
#GreenFail: 80% of Loans to Green Companies went to Obama Bundlers
No comparison: Ronald Reagan’s recovery vs. Barack Obama’s
Obama’s legacy: Failure
We’re #1!: It’s Official – United States Now Has Top Corporate Tax Rate in the World
Fast and Furious Update: ATF Agent Communicated Directly with White House Aide on Fast and Furious
And never will: The $50 Lesson Obama Hasn’t Learned
Warning, Internet Genius at Work: Conservatives hijack #AskVP hashtag on Twitter Continue reading
Yes: Quote of the day | Don Surber Now read this one: Hit Obamanomics | Don Surber
The same question: A Graphic Question: Where Are the Jobs? | Republican Study Committee (RSC)
Charts of the day: In Pictures: Facts about America’s Slow Economic Recovery |heritage
Bad: Foreclosures on the Rise Again | CNBC
Worse: CHANGE: Moody’s May Downgrade 17 Banks, Securities Firms. “Moody’s Investor Service warned on Thursday…” | Instapundit Continue reading
LL 1885’s The Morning Links: Site of the Day: The Other McCain No Kidding: Obama: I’m in over my head | Don Surber #GreenFail: Energy Conversion Devices files for bankruptcy as solar energy lags | Detroit Free Press Oops, another … Continue reading