Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Is It Time To #OptOut In North Carolina?
- Hillary Clinton’s Positions on Education in 2008 vs 2015 (video)
- State-Led Myth Nuked By Duncan Himself: Opt Out and Fed Will Have To ‘Step In’.
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 4-25-15
- Dear @TheBlaze and @GlennBeck, I Have a Scott Walker Question for You
- There are 203 Education Related Bills At The #NCGA (Updated)
- #WCPSS Proposed Budget: $1.4 Billion… Yes, Billion with a B.
- #NCed Legislative Update – 4-21/15
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Over 175k Opt Out of Pearson PARCC in NY
- Parents, Are You Watching Data Collection Expansion Bills #HB401 and #HB767?
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Google.
How much are you paying today?: Daily Fuel Gauge Report
Inflate our tires: Obama: Fuel Efficiency An Answer To Rising Gas Prices – Did he just tell us to buy a new car again?
Kiss of Death: Volt production on hold for 5 weeks Related: Excessive Channel Stuffing Forces GM To Halt Chevy Volt Production, Fire 1,300
Where are the jobs?: Bernanke: No More Good Jobs News for Obama
President Food Stamps: Video: Thousands Line Up In Philadelphia For Food Stamps
President Google: Free Press Ties to Google, Obama Administration
Because they don’t want to: Why Can’t the Obama Administration Make Its Case Without Disseminating Hate?
Most dangerous President to Israel ever: The Atlantic Interview: Obama Rewrites His Record on Israel Related: Video: New Movie Highlights Obama’s Atrocious Anti-Israel Policies – I can’t stress enough how important it is you take time to watch this.
President Occupy: White House Memo Details Obama Plan to Raise Taxes on Middle Class in Second Term
Yes, he is: Allen West: Obama Intentionally Killing the Economy
#IamAndrewBreitbart: Steve Bannon: We Are Going to Release the Breitbart ‘Obama Harvard Tapes’ in One Week to 10 Days (Video)
You won’t see this in the MSM: “Go to Hell Barack” Ad Greets Commuters at Washington DC Metro Station Continue reading
I think I have debate fatigue. The first round of questions annoyed me. Not the questions themselves, but the lack of ANSWERS to them. There was a lot of rabble-rabble campaign type replies and very few pieces of meat in there. Continue reading
The tool that also collects our data also is a great way to spread the message about it.