The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: It Begins: Common Core Syndrome
- DPI’s Atkinson Unleashes Fear Mongering Rhetoric On Vouchers
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Gas Prices
A consistent theme in my Morning Links has been the price of gas. It rose above $3 and stayed there all year. In May, it hit the second highest price ever – $3.96. Next year is projected to be no different – expect it to stay over $3. Gas prices being high drove up consumer prices on durable goods, food and travel. One can research it a bit more at EIA.gov if one wishes.There are related reading links at the bottom of the post.
Here is what Gas prices looked like from January to November, 2012: Continue reading
Site of the Day: Chik-Fil-A
LL 1885′s Picks:
Today is National Eat at Chik-Fil-A Day. Go show your support with a delicious meal!
OLYMPIC UPDATES ARE HERE.
As predicted: Hey, Gas Prices Ticking Up — Unexpectedly?
#103 Fore!: Obama Spent Sunday Playing You-Know-What
Fast and Furious update: Five ATF officials found responsible for Fast and Furious
Infiltration: FBI, DOJ Sued for Info on Mueller’s Secret Meeting with Radical Islamic Organizations
Headlines you won’t read in the MSM: Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud
BofA and the DNC: Quiet but significant support
Riot gear for them, not for us: DHS gears up for civil unrest prior to presidential elections
According to Ancestry.com: Obama’s mother descended from ‘one of first slaves in America’ Continue reading
The miserable jobs numbers in June and recent GDP report this month aren’t the only bad news for the U.S. and for the Obama Campaign. Gas prices are creeping back up. Again.
Prices are lower in most states than they were a year ago, but given that the average state is hovering around the $3.54 mark right now, that is not much of a consolation. Continue reading