Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #NCGA Bill Proposing Sales Tax Changes Sounds Like Obama’s “Fair Share”
- #SB480 Would Block Politicking In Schools. NCAE and Progress NC’s ‘AimHigher’ Hardest Hit?
- Alamance Elections Board Sued Over Handling of Public Records Requests
- Consolidation of Ed Data Continues With McCrory Proposal To Move DNPE
- Parents, Have You Read #SB346?
- Invasive Student Health Assessment Bill Already In #NCGA Senate
- “Great Leaders” Bill Is Just BEST NC’s “Vision”.
- NC Joins States Filing ‘Convention of States’ Bills
- Will Local Media Finally Report On Who The CCSSO President Is?
- Guest Post: NC education’s March Madness: A 3-Ring Hypocrisy Circus
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: FIRST HAMBURGLAR
Let Me Eat Pie!
The rest of you, not so much.
Fresh on the heels of locking Disney into one of her Food Police cells, the First Hamburglar is off to have some pie. The rest of us can eat our carrots. Dressed like a bag of bulging cotton candy, she was hard to miss although I am sure some tried. Continue reading
Their party and union pals go down in flames in Wisconsin and she’s out doing Letterman’s top 10 list in yet another ugly dress. Figures. Continue reading
You know… life is about choices and when you’re on vacation with an already picky eater, the choice to pile on some french fries should be a no brainer. I don’t go to Disney for the food. I don’t think anyone does. Especially when they charge $9 bucks for a hamburger with packaged grapes? Jeez! I go for the rides, the characters and the smiles it all brings to my kids faces. I see what Disney is trying to do there and I don’t knock them for it, but they need to remember what their about and it’s not restricting our eating. Continue reading