The Latest from The Lady
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
- Magnificent 7 Debut Post Now Up!
- Bombs Away, Just #Askkay
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: FIRST HAMBURGLAR
Let Me Eat Pie!
The rest of you, not so much.
Fresh on the heels of locking Disney into one of her Food Police cells, the First Hamburglar is off to have some pie. The rest of us can eat our carrots. Dressed like a bag of bulging cotton candy, she was hard to miss although I am sure some tried. Continue reading
Their party and union pals go down in flames in Wisconsin and she’s out doing Letterman’s top 10 list in yet another ugly dress. Figures. Continue reading
You know… life is about choices and when you’re on vacation with an already picky eater, the choice to pile on some french fries should be a no brainer. I don’t go to Disney for the food. I don’t think anyone does. Especially when they charge $9 bucks for a hamburger with packaged grapes? Jeez! I go for the rides, the characters and the smiles it all brings to my kids faces. I see what Disney is trying to do there and I don’t knock them for it, but they need to remember what their about and it’s not restricting our eating. Continue reading