LL1885 on Social Media
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- On S. 306, You Have The Right To Your Opinion, But Not Your Own Facts
- Iredell GOP Files Electioneering Complaint Against Our Schools First
- The Backstory On Those “Student Perception Surveys” – #NCed
- More from #NC82 and A Little Rant To the NC Chamber on Common Core – #NCGA #NCpol
- NC Chamber Meddling In NC-48 #NCGA Senate Race
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Eric Holder
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy Article: The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ By A.P. Dillon “Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” – … Continue reading
There is an update in the Romeike Family Asylum case. The SCOTUS has ordered Eric Holder’s DOJ to respond to the petition from Home School Legal Defense Association’s (HSLDA) who is handling the Romeike case. The family is from Germany and have requested asylum from the United States on the grounds they are being persecuted for homeschooling their children. More background on this story can be found at the links below the story or at Washington Times.
The U.S. Supreme Court ordered Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday to respond to the Home School Legal Defense Association’s (HSLDA) petition on behalf of the Romeike family, a German home-schooling family that fled to the United States to avoid persecution just because they home schooled their children. Continue reading