Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- We Track Teacher Turnover, Perhaps We Should Track DPI Turnover Too. – #NCed
- News and Observer Is Obsessed with Common Core – #ncpol #mediabias
- That Was Fast: @RoyCooperNC will NOT defend NC Children
- Will @RoyCooperNC Defend NC Students? Deadline Approaches.
- As NC Common Core Commission Wraps Up, DPI Starts 5 YR Annual Review
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Eric Holder
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy Article: The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ By A.P. Dillon “Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” – … Continue reading
There is an update in the Romeike Family Asylum case. The SCOTUS has ordered Eric Holder’s DOJ to respond to the petition from Home School Legal Defense Association’s (HSLDA) who is handling the Romeike case. The family is from Germany and have requested asylum from the United States on the grounds they are being persecuted for homeschooling their children. More background on this story can be found at the links below the story or at Washington Times.
The U.S. Supreme Court ordered Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday to respond to the Home School Legal Defense Association’s (HSLDA) petition on behalf of the Romeike family, a German home-schooling family that fled to the United States to avoid persecution just because they home schooled their children. Continue reading