The Latest from The Lady
- #OccupyFail: Adventures in Capitalism at Rent-A-Gent
- Stokes County Board of Ed Rejects Common Core
- No Reply From Cox Mills High On “Town Hall”
- NC Supreme Court Races: Associate Justice Race PT 2
- Common Core Public Relations 101
- NC Supreme Court Races: Associate Justice Race
- New Fundraising Tactic: Cursing For Clay
- #DM7 Article: Glenn Reynolds’s Good Advice To GOP
- Occupy Monday GA – Chant-tastic!
- Onslow County GOP Calls For Resignation Of NC State Superintendent
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Day of Resistance
As it was in 2010, so it is in 2012 and will be again in 2014. Mark your calendars: 2-23-12 is the Day Of Resistance.
Who said the Tea Party was dead? HARDLY. Not violent. Not Racist. Just not silent anymore. Dustin Stockton lays it out:[youtube=http://youtu.be/QYqP7HXqYIo]
Via John Hawkins:
While Barack Obama is calling for Americans to give up their freedom, their rights, and their guns, we’re calling for Americans to resist. We’re calling on Tea Partiers, moderate Republicans, Libertarians and even moderate Democrats to stand up one month from today, on the 23rd of February and say, “No more!” Right Wing News is joining Dustin Stockton, Western Representation PAC and The Tea Party.net in calling for rallies all across the nation next month on the 23rd. It’ll be a Day of Resistance where gun owners and patriots can peacefully gather and show Barack Obama, the media, and the knockkneed Republicans in Congress that we may have lost a battle last November, but we haven’t lost the war. Don’t meekly give up your 2nd Amendment rights when you can stand with us and RESIST!
PS: Over the next few weeks, look for rallies to be announced, big name conservatives to help spread this idea and Tea Partiers all across the country to step up to the challenge. If you need help getting a rally set up in your local area or would like some help getting speakers, reach out to Dustin Stockton at email@example.com. Continue reading