The Latest from The Lady
- #NCDEMS Outta Cash?
- #DM7 Article: Procrustes In America
- @DrJuneAtkinson, It’s time for the CCSSO to #ReleaseTheFiles
- CCSSO President Atkinson Starts Campaigning Early
- Here Comes Occupy Monday
- 7 More Get A Free Ride
- NC Lowers The Bar For Passing End of Course Exams
- Buncombe School Board Backs Out Of Common Core Forum
- @WRAL’s Hard Hitting #Obamacare Navigator Investigation
- Romeike Family Asylum Update: DOJ Wins. Family To Be Deported.
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Condoms
To the Co-ed law students at Georgetown: I’d suggest examining your priorities. Try studying more and screwing less. I fear for the batch of lawyers they are producing there who can’t seem to pass any bar they walk by. So smart they got into Georgetown law, but not bright enough to make their partners pony up some condoms or to find cheaper and/or free sources. By the way, Sandra Fluke is no ordinary law student there; she’s front and center on purpose. Oh and Pelosi – can the outrage. Continue reading →