Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- NC Superintendent on #APUSH
- More Activism In NC Schools
- “Buyers Remorse” On Common Core?
- Labor Day Holiday 2014
- #DM7 Article: The NC Common Core Rebrand Attempt
- NC Superintendent Holding Her Own Common Core Commission
- Common Core Replacement Commission Named
- Stop Me If This Voucher Statement Sounds Familiar….
- About that North Carolina Teacher…
- Required Reading For The NC Common Core Replacement Commission
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Condoms
To the Co-ed law students at Georgetown: I’d suggest examining your priorities. Try studying more and screwing less. I fear for the batch of lawyers they are producing there who can’t seem to pass any bar they walk by. So smart they got into Georgetown law, but not bright enough to make their partners pony up some condoms or to find cheaper and/or free sources. By the way, Sandra Fluke is no ordinary law student there; she’s front and center on purpose. Oh and Pelosi – can the outrage. Continue reading →