Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The Six Candidates Running For Mayor Of The Queen City
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Protests, Financial Advice and Powerschool
- Kite Runner Update: Buncombe Ed Board Ignores Parental Rights
- Moral Monday On A Wednesday – Again. Six Arrests – See Who They Are.
- Chapel Hill Public Library To Host Panel On “Teaching Diversity to Children”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Common Core
Technology is not going away nor should it. Digital Learning is coming to states everywhere, including North Carolina. There are many pros and cons surrounding Digital Learning.
What I want to talk about is where the push for Digital Learning is coming from and how it is connected to North Carolina. There are some key players, history and money influences that are driving legislation in our state; specifically HB660.
This is part 2, which will look at some history of Bob Wise and his following of Bill Gates education initiatives, as well as Wise’s cozy relationship with Jeb Bush. [Read part 1. ] Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column:
How I spent Common Core’s 5th Birthday. Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Hillary Made $225K Off Jeb Bush Tied Ed Group By A.P. Dillon Well, it would appear that an education outfit threw over $225k to Hillary Clinton for a speaking engagement … Continue reading