Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- State-Led Myth Nuked By Duncan Himself: Opt Out and Fed Will Have To ‘Step In’.
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 4-25-15
- Dear @TheBlaze and @GlennBeck, I Have a Scott Walker Question for You
- There are 203 Education Related Bills At The #NCGA (Updated)
- #WCPSS Proposed Budget: $1.4 Billion… Yes, Billion with a B.
- #NCed Legislative Update – 4-21/15
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Over 175k Opt Out of Pearson PARCC in NY
- Parents, Are You Watching Data Collection Expansion Bills #HB401 and #HB767?
- Gee, A Little Heavy Handed With the Common Core Love @EducationNC?
- #DM7 Article: The Clinton Core Standards”
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: censorship
Hey Sony BMG, here’s one you missed. Hit the 3:12 minute mark: Continue reading
Yep, this jackwagon Senator is pulling a thought police maneuver here and trying to bully a legal business into following his own personal prescription of political correctness. Hi, Senator… perhaps you are new here, but that’s called coercion and censorship. Continue reading
MediaMatters.org and StopBeck.com are waging a war on FOX news and Glenn Beck. It is important to note that both of these organizations are funded by the Tides Foundation. Why is that important? The Tides Foundation = George Soros. If … Continue reading
“Political correctness is communist propaganda. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded … Continue reading