Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Jeb Bush Wants Opposition to Can It, Be More Like China.
- See What ‘Just standards’ Looks Like for A Second Grader
- So, Who Showed Up To Excellence In Ed’s Annual Event?
- The Money For The Academic Standards Review Commission
- Video: Common Core Math ‘Strategies’ Versus An 8 YO
- Modesto Teachers Protest Common Core (Video)
- Gov. McCrory: Commissions For Me, But Not For Thee
- NC Common Core Commission Mtg – 11-17-14
- CCSSO President/NC Superintendent Elect To Become Longest Serving Educrat
- Stokes County: Biggest Teacher Turnover Reason Was Local Supplement
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: censorship
Hey Sony BMG, here’s one you missed. Hit the 3:12 minute mark: Continue reading
Yep, this jackwagon Senator is pulling a thought police maneuver here and trying to bully a legal business into following his own personal prescription of political correctness. Hi, Senator… perhaps you are new here, but that’s called coercion and censorship. Continue reading
MediaMatters.org and StopBeck.com are waging a war on FOX news and Glenn Beck. It is important to note that both of these organizations are funded by the Tides Foundation. Why is that important? The Tides Foundation = George Soros. If … Continue reading
“Political correctness is communist propaganda. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded … Continue reading