Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #NC Parents, Have You Given Your Common Core Feedback?
- Is The CCSSO President Violating NC Statute 138A?
- David vs Goliath In #NCed
- #SB534: Study Student Online Data Privacy
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: censorship
Hey Sony BMG, here’s one you missed. Hit the 3:12 minute mark: Continue reading
Yep, this jackwagon Senator is pulling a thought police maneuver here and trying to bully a legal business into following his own personal prescription of political correctness. Hi, Senator… perhaps you are new here, but that’s called coercion and censorship. Continue reading
MediaMatters.org and StopBeck.com are waging a war on FOX news and Glenn Beck. It is important to note that both of these organizations are funded by the Tides Foundation. Why is that important? The Tides Foundation = George Soros. If … Continue reading
“Political correctness is communist propaganda. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded … Continue reading