The Latest from The Lady
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
- Magnificent 7 Debut Post Now Up!
- Bombs Away, Just #Askkay
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: censorship
Hey Sony BMG, here’s one you missed. Hit the 3:12 minute mark: Continue reading
Yep, this jackwagon Senator is pulling a thought police maneuver here and trying to bully a legal business into following his own personal prescription of political correctness. Hi, Senator… perhaps you are new here, but that’s called coercion and censorship. Continue reading
MediaMatters.org and StopBeck.com are waging a war on FOX news and Glenn Beck. It is important to note that both of these organizations are funded by the Tides Foundation. Why is that important? The Tides Foundation = George Soros. If … Continue reading
“Political correctness is communist propaganda. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded … Continue reading