The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: It Begins: Common Core Syndrome
- DPI’s Atkinson Unleashes Fear Mongering Rhetoric On Vouchers
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Canada
Occupy has effectively crashed and burned. They’ve worn out their welcome in city after city across the globe with their miscreant behavior, never ending list of causes and general idiocy. While Occupy fizzled out, Unions have stolen their mojo and are attempting to take Occupy legit via social justice non-profits outfits (I’m calling this Occupy 2.0), Occupy needed a reboot. So, what’s an anarchist to do? No tents to put up, no mace to dodge, no businesses to smash up. Off to plot for the next WTO meeting right?
Nah. Occupy needs reform! Regrouping! Legitimization… they need Roots….
KEEP READING —> Continue reading
Pic of the Day: Taken Within Walking Distance of the White House
Thanks Barack: 80% of Americans Say They Are Not Better Off Today Than 4 Years Ago
Energy Costs will necessarily skyrocket: Obama passes $3.81/gal gas en route to NCAA game Continue reading
What’s it costing you today?: Daily Fuel Gauge Report
Compassionate Obama: Trashing Tricare – Obama cuts healthcare coverage for active and retired military
Chart of the Day: The nauseating employment chart that President Obama and the Democrats don’t want you to see
Same Transparency as Bin Laden Photos: Carney: Apology to Karzai ‘Not Appropriate’ for Reporters to See Related Transparency: Secret memo suggests White House ignored SOS from Iranian opposition Continue reading