Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- Moral Monday Slams Biz Money In Politics
- What’s Up With Carrboro High’s White Cultural Dominance
- On My Way To ‘We Will Not Conform’
- Common Core Still Tanking in NY
- Moore Schools Communication Director Hired At Over $72K
- Shocker: Pencil And Paper Still Work
- Wake GOP Is Paying Attention, But Is Governor McCrory?
- WI Legislators Using Pro-Core Excuses
- #DM7 Article: The NGA and Common Core
- Fl Superintendent Goes On Common Core Rebrand Tour
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Breitbart
This morning, I spotted the news that Facebook was blocking a specific article by Sandra Stotsky. The article is up on Breitbart.com and appears to be blocked based on it’s content by Facebook. I was able to post a different story to Facebook from Breitbart with NO problem.
Gee, that would mean that a group of folks reported the link as dangerous and Facebook locked it down. Yes, I concur with the title of Missouri Education Watchdog’s article on this turn of events: We must be winning if this is what proponents are resorting to.
Missouri Education Watchdog sounded off:
See this notice? Plans to eliminate common core and adopt common core standards are detected to be “unsafe” by Facebook security standards.
Dr. Sandra Stotsky refused to sign off on the ELA Common Core Standards. She published a plan (in Breitbart) for school districts to stop CCSS implementation in their districts. When folks tried to share it on Facebook, the above notice appeared.
Here is the plan published in Local School Districts Should Eliminate Common Core and Adopt Stronger Standards:
To my readers, here is your mission: FIGHT BACK.
1. Attempt to post this link to your page: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/25/Local-School-Districts-Should-Eliminate-Common-Core-And-Adopt-Stronger-Standards
2. The pop-up you see in the MO Ed Watchdog article will come up.
3. Click the link at the bottom that says “let us know”.
4. Give Facebook a piece of your mind. Continue reading
Obama Spend-o-rama: Obama Requests $770 Million to Fight Global Warming Overseas
BREITBART IS HERE: Andrew Breitbart Lives, at Supreme Court Rally.
Obamacare Arguments: Obama Lawyer Confused By Own Argument; Breyer Bails Out To Chorus Of Laughter
AUDIO and Transcript: Obamacare oral arguments
CNN: Today was a ‘train wreck’ for Obamacare
Video: FreedomWorks Delivers Over 120,000 Petition Signatures to #EndObamacareNow
What media bias?: SF Anti-Obama Protest Draws More Than Any #Occupy Event This Year; Media Ignores Continue reading
I didn’t think he was wrong then: Archie Bunker 2012
How much is it today?: Daily Fuel Gauge Report
Headed to $4 fast: Domestic Production Eyed As Gas Prices Head Toward Record-breaking Height
He’s not interested: Former Shell CEO Blasts Obama: His Attempts to Increase Domestic Oil Production “Has Been Nil, Nada, Nothing”
36%: The Real Unemployment Numbers Continue reading