Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Has Our Education System Become The Post Office?
- Another NC Reading Assignment Questioned
- NC NAACP Employs ‘Let No Crisis Go To Waste’ Strategy #BaltimoreRiots
- North Carolina’s 2015 Summer Circus Schedule
- #KingDuncan Has Spoken! Threatens Peasants That The Government Will ‘Step In’
- Electronic Monitors Aren’t Just For Adults Anymore
- Student ‘Health Assessment’ Helps ‘Track the Fat Kids’. Bonus: US is a Democracy?
- Important Concerns With #HB660 – Transition To Personalized Digital Learning
- Public Comments on Proposed $1.4 Billion Wake Cty Schools Budget (Video)
- #HB673 – “Modify Read to Achieve” In K12 Committee Today
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Benghazi
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Clinton Maintains The Obama Administration’s Level Of Transparency Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy column: State Dept. Filtered Out Some #Benghazi Documents By A.P. Dillon Last week I covered the The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ and here we are a week later and it turns out the State … Continue reading
A newly release Senate Intelligence Committee report cast blame on the State Department for the attacks on the Benghazi Mission and CIA annex. The report, which details fourteen different findings about the attacks that night, makes it clear that the attack was preventable. Continue reading
At the end December, I ran down updates that included multiple stand down orders revealed in the closed-door hearings that went on. This month, among other updates, we have the NY Times trying to revive the blame on the YouTube video, GITMO detainee involvement and Boehner being accused of blocking the investigation. Continue reading
Reports have surfaced out of a closed door session that multiple stand down orders were given the night of the attack on the mission in Benghazi. Testimony from eight men have given testimony to the House Intelligence committee that points to stand down orders having been given in more than one instance. Continue reading