Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- #ISISMediaBlackOut – propaganda TANGO DOWN
- CCSSO President Elect Atkinson Tips Her Common Core Hand?
- Powerschool Update Causing Chaos – Again.
- NC Public Schools Forum Continues To Carry Water For Common Core
- McCrory Temporary Chief Justice Appointment – Justice Martin
- Kay Hagan Has A Middle Class Problem
- VIP: Over 700,000 NC Voters Are MIA
- #DM7 Article: Dems Panic – Push $9 Mil Into NC Senate Race
- NY Ed Officials Used Common Core Math To Tally Opt Outs?
- WCPSS’s Envision “Strategic Plan” And Phil Kirk
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Attackwatch
I’ve been posting stories from the DOJ website about medicare fraud in my Morning Links for the better part of a year now. Today, it occurred to me I never searched the DOJ site as a whole on the topic, … Continue reading
Yes: Quote of the day | Don Surber Now read this one: Hit Obamanomics | Don Surber
The same question: A Graphic Question: Where Are the Jobs? | Republican Study Committee (RSC)
Charts of the day: In Pictures: Facts about America’s Slow Economic Recovery |heritage
Bad: Foreclosures on the Rise Again | CNBC
Worse: CHANGE: Moody’s May Downgrade 17 Banks, Securities Firms. “Moody’s Investor Service warned on Thursday…” | Instapundit Continue reading
The return of AttackWatch: Obama Campaign Launches ‘Truth Teams’ | ABC News Obligatory: Attack Watch Commercial – YouTube
Understatement of the year: Dem lawmaker: Obama budget is a ‘nervous breakdown on paper’ | The Hill’s Video And he’s still spending: Obama in Va. proposes $8b for worker education | Washington Examiner And Spending: Cutting our own throat: Obama wants $800 million for “Arab Spring” countries, military aid to Egypt | Jihad Watch Continue reading
If you live in North Carolina like I do, this was readily apparent in 2008. We watched this woman model herself after Obama and take directions from him in 2009 with her trip to the White House and subsequent taxpayer paid trip to China. Why did she go there? “To grow jobs in NC.” Oh, you mean like Cree, Bev? Or perhaps WestStar Precision? Continue reading