Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- State-Led Myth Nuked By Duncan Himself: Opt Out and Fed Will Have To ‘Step In’.
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 4-25-15
- Dear @TheBlaze and @GlennBeck, I Have a Scott Walker Question for You
- There are 203 Education Related Bills At The #NCGA (Updated)
- #WCPSS Proposed Budget: $1.4 Billion… Yes, Billion with a B.
- #NCed Legislative Update – 4-21/15
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Over 175k Opt Out of Pearson PARCC in NY
- Parents, Are You Watching Data Collection Expansion Bills #HB401 and #HB767?
- Gee, A Little Heavy Handed With the Common Core Love @EducationNC?
- #DM7 Article: The Clinton Core Standards”
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Attackwatch
I’ve been posting stories from the DOJ website about medicare fraud in my Morning Links for the better part of a year now. Today, it occurred to me I never searched the DOJ site as a whole on the topic, … Continue reading
Yes: Quote of the day | Don Surber Now read this one: Hit Obamanomics | Don Surber
The same question: A Graphic Question: Where Are the Jobs? | Republican Study Committee (RSC)
Charts of the day: In Pictures: Facts about America’s Slow Economic Recovery |heritage
Bad: Foreclosures on the Rise Again | CNBC
Worse: CHANGE: Moody’s May Downgrade 17 Banks, Securities Firms. “Moody’s Investor Service warned on Thursday…” | Instapundit Continue reading
The return of AttackWatch: Obama Campaign Launches ‘Truth Teams’ | ABC News Obligatory: Attack Watch Commercial – YouTube
Understatement of the year: Dem lawmaker: Obama budget is a ‘nervous breakdown on paper’ | The Hill’s Video And he’s still spending: Obama in Va. proposes $8b for worker education | Washington Examiner And Spending: Cutting our own throat: Obama wants $800 million for “Arab Spring” countries, military aid to Egypt | Jihad Watch Continue reading
If you live in North Carolina like I do, this was readily apparent in 2008. We watched this woman model herself after Obama and take directions from him in 2009 with her trip to the White House and subsequent taxpayer paid trip to China. Why did she go there? “To grow jobs in NC.” Oh, you mean like Cree, Bev? Or perhaps WestStar Precision? Continue reading