Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- State-Led Myth Nuked By Duncan Himself: Opt Out and Fed Will Have To ‘Step In’.
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 4-25-15
- Dear @TheBlaze and @GlennBeck, I Have a Scott Walker Question for You
- There are 203 Education Related Bills At The #NCGA (Updated)
- #WCPSS Proposed Budget: $1.4 Billion… Yes, Billion with a B.
- #NCed Legislative Update – 4-21/15
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Over 175k Opt Out of Pearson PARCC in NY
- Parents, Are You Watching Data Collection Expansion Bills #HB401 and #HB767?
- Gee, A Little Heavy Handed With the Common Core Love @EducationNC?
- #DM7 Article: The Clinton Core Standards”
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Alec Baldwin New Tone
A little opening excerpt, emphasis mine:
The National Border Patrol Council, which represents all 17,000 of the agency’s non-supervisory agents, called for the resignation Monday of Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for his role in the botched “Fast and Furious” gunrunning operation that resulted in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
President Dictator: President Obama Ignores Congress, The Courts And The Constitution
Amnesty by Fiat: The maddening details of the DREAM Decree
“Smart Diplomacy”: A Cut Too Far – Obama neuters US with Nuke cuts
Doing Just Fine: As Job Openings Plunge By Most Since May 2010, Beveridge Curve Goes Berserk
What a good comrade he is: Luis Gutierrez Says Obama Executed ‘Will’ of People with Immigration Policy
Priorities: Sens. Reid, McCain push bill to combat fraud, corruption in professional boxing Continue reading
Must Reads Of The Day:
Executive Order — National Defense Resources Preparedness | The White House
Obama’s Road Is A Wrong Left Turn
What’s With the ‘Emergency Preparedness’ Executive Order President Obama Signed Last Night?
Why does this smack of “Atlas Shrugged”? [Fritzworth]
Blame Bush: Democratic Senators Warn About Use of Patriot Act So that they ignore Obama: Senate Roll Call #230 Details – NDAA VOTE Continue reading