Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- More on the NC Teacher Turnover Report by the Media – #NCED #NCGA
- NC’s Version Of Bill Gates Is Backing Jeb ‘Common Core’ Bush. SHOCKER. – #ncpol
- #DM7 Article: The ‘Women’s Healthcare’ Mask Falls at Planned Parenthood Hearing
- ‘All Time High’ Teacher Turnover Narratives Return – #nced #ncga
- Gates Backed Hope Street Group Push Agenda Using Wake Taxpayer Resources
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: abortion
November 19th could shake the foundation of the Pro life-Pro Choice battle in our nation. Residents of Albuquerque, New Mexico will be casting ballots on a citywide ordinance that seeks to place a ban on abortions past 20 weeks. The … Continue reading
North Carolina Senator Kay Hagan has been busy the last week. Hagan has a reelection on the horizon in 2014 and it would seem she’s fairly concerned about it with the hiring of three new campaign staffers. One who ran the Tester campaign in Montana and two from Claire McCaskill in Missouri.
Last week it was Preston Elliott, who is all but a ghost on the web. What we do know about him is that he ran John Tester’s campaign in Montana. Even the announcement of his position with Tester was lacking of any real detail, although we know Elliott’s first move was to ask for money.
This week, it’s two finance related staffers who both worked for Claire McCaskill in Missouri. Hagan announced Erika Brees and John Coady, who rivals Elliott for lack of information found on him, will join her reelection campaign. These folks don’t leave much of an internet footprint and what is there is sanitized – likely by design to keep their candidate out front. Still, it would be nice to know something about them. Continue reading