Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Wake Dems Respond To Barefoot Commissioner Bill: “Un-American”
- Congrats to JΞSTΞR ✪ ACTUAL™ on Time Top 30 Most Influential People on the Internet
- An Unsolicited “Common Core” Email From DPI
- Sen. Barefoot Introduces Bill to increase “Geographic Diversity” on Wake Board of Commissioners
- Judge Denies James Everett Dutschke’s Motion to Set A Side Sentence
- Where ASRC Member Ann Clark Was During The January Meeting
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PISA 2018
- What If They Threw A People’s Grand Jury And No One Came
- #DM7 Article: The Smarter Balanced Connections
- About That ‘Twitter Debate Study’ WaPo And Twitchy Cite
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: 2012 Election Results
Stalin is quoted as once saying something along the lines of, “It doesn’t matter who votes. What matters is who counts the votes.” Well, if you can get your propaganda into the heads actual voters before they vote, same difference right?
Looks like a lot of folks might owe Jack Welch and apology.
Over at Instapundit, Professor Reynolds has posted an article from the NY Post titled, ‘Census ‘faked’ 2012 jobs report. The excerpt he posts is this, emphasis is mine:
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it. Continue reading
Races around the country of note:
Mia Love has lost in Utah but remains Mayor of Saratoga Springs. Unfortunate and disheartening.
Allen West looks to have lost his re-election bid. This would be a bad blow.
Bachmann looks to have been re-elected.
Brown and Mourdock both lost.
Elizabeth Warren defeated Scott Brown. God help Massachussetts. Occupy now has a candidate in Congress.
Hastings and Wasserman Schultz both retained their seats. Travesty.
NC elects Pat McCrory — the first Republican Governor in 20 years. Romney carried NC. The NC Senate races favored Republicans 7 to 3. The 13 NC US Congressional races favored Republicans 9-3; the important race between McIntrye and Rouzer in NC 07 has not yet been called. Tea Party favorite Renee Ellmers retained her seat.
Also of note, Colorado passes Amendment 64, legalizing Pot. Obama still has no mandate and said a whole lot of the nothing we’ve heard over the last 4 years in his acceptance speech. California is well on its way to imploding with the passage of Prop 30.
As of this post, it would appear Romney lost the popular vote with 56,944,183 to Obama’s 59,567,135. In 2008, Obama won with 66,882,230 over McCain’s 58,343,671. The margin there was slashed quite a bit by Romney. Continue reading