Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- Lewis Backs Out Of Court Candidates Forum
- MO Ed Commissioner, Governor Sued By Citizens Over Common Core SBAC Test Funds
- PAC Handing Out Political Signs In Iredell-Statesville Schools?
- NC Governor’s Common Core Commission Pick: Ralph Andre Peek
- NC Governor Finally Makes Academic Review Board Pick – #StopCommonCore
- Another Day, Another N&O Shill Piece
- #CommonCore: You Know You’re Winning When Opposition Asks How You’re Doing It
- Six One Seven Scrubs All Accounts Of ‘Grandpa’ Common Core Video
- #NCSPIN On Test Scores And ‘Lowering The Bar’ (Video)
- Lawfare Over Illegal Immigrant Children In NC Schools
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: 2012 Election Results
Stalin is quoted as once saying something along the lines of, “It doesn’t matter who votes. What matters is who counts the votes.” Well, if you can get your propaganda into the heads actual voters before they vote, same difference right?
Looks like a lot of folks might owe Jack Welch and apology.
Over at Instapundit, Professor Reynolds has posted an article from the NY Post titled, ‘Census ‘faked’ 2012 jobs report. The excerpt he posts is this, emphasis is mine:
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it. Continue reading
Races around the country of note:
Mia Love has lost in Utah but remains Mayor of Saratoga Springs. Unfortunate and disheartening.
Allen West looks to have lost his re-election bid. This would be a bad blow.
Bachmann looks to have been re-elected.
Brown and Mourdock both lost.
Elizabeth Warren defeated Scott Brown. God help Massachussetts. Occupy now has a candidate in Congress.
Hastings and Wasserman Schultz both retained their seats. Travesty.
NC elects Pat McCrory — the first Republican Governor in 20 years. Romney carried NC. The NC Senate races favored Republicans 7 to 3. The 13 NC US Congressional races favored Republicans 9-3; the important race between McIntrye and Rouzer in NC 07 has not yet been called. Tea Party favorite Renee Ellmers retained her seat.
Also of note, Colorado passes Amendment 64, legalizing Pot. Obama still has no mandate and said a whole lot of the nothing we’ve heard over the last 4 years in his acceptance speech. California is well on its way to imploding with the passage of Prop 30.
As of this post, it would appear Romney lost the popular vote with 56,944,183 to Obama’s 59,567,135. In 2008, Obama won with 66,882,230 over McCain’s 58,343,671. The margin there was slashed quite a bit by Romney. Continue reading