Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- More Proof Common Core Is Not ‘Just a Set of Standards’
- Common Core Aligned: Benchmark Education Company
- Sign Shenanigans in Iredell Over Bond Vote
- Breaking: Campaign Officials In NC Encourage Illegals To Vote (VIDEO)
- Wake BOC Candidate John Burns Mocks Travel Ban
- WCSB Member Zora Felton Wants To Dig Into Your Kid’s Religion?
- NC DPI Gave Media Outlet Private Charter School Information
- #NC50 House Race: Chaney vs Meyer
- Wake Commissioner Candidate Slammed On Education, UNC Report
- Rick Perry Fires Up NC Crowd, Cites Common Core
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: $1
Daily Fuel Gauge Report: What are Obama’s Policies Costing You Today?
Site of the Day: LL1885’s 9/11 Memorial Playlist & Freedom Tower
LL 1885′s Picks:
It’s 9/11. Never forget.
OBAMANOMICS: 173k New Food Stamp Recipients, 96k New Jobs…. More: The Biggest Shock From This Friday’s Payroll Report (Sorry Men)
Obama’s Jobs Plan: Unemployment Drops to 5.1 Percent—For Government Workers; Lowest Among All Industries
Military exercises for what?: US, Egypt Conducting Joint Military Exercises
Instapundit: HOW’S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA? (CONT’D): AP: War-weary US is numbed to drumbeat of troop deaths.
Obama on economy in ’08: “We’re going to keep on trying a bunch of stuff until something works”
Smartest. President. Ever.: Obama’s “Three Proud Words” Are Actually Four Words
Awkward: Joe Biden is photographed with a female biker in his lap
More Awkard:DNC’s Joe Biden Video Features Joe Standing With a Union Criminal
Must Reads Of The Day:
Romney says he won’t cut taxes on wealthy Americans
Asked if he would be willing to “cut a deal” in order to keep the country away from a “fiscal cliff,” Romney indicated it’s “critical to get the country back on track” but did not say how far he would go in working with Democrats.
“There’s nothing wrong with the term compromise, but there is something very wrong with the term abandoning one’s principles,” Romney said. “And I’m going to stand by my principles. And those are I am not going to raise taxes on the American people. Our problem in our country is not that we’re not paying enough taxes. It’s that we’re spending too much money and the economy is not growing as it could and should.”
There are two paths. Read the whole thing. Continue reading
Those annoying 99% style letters are back, only this time they are showing up as Reasons to Vote for Obama. From my inbox this morning: Continue reading