Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Public Comments on Proposed $1.4 Billion Wake Cty Schools Budget (Video)
- #HB673 – “Modify Read to Achieve” In K12 Committee Today
- NC Citizens Sound Off On Need For #OptOut
- Duke Report Drives False Narrative That Charter Schools Cause Segregation
- #DM7 Article: The Common Core War Of Unicorns and Crawfish
- Is It Time To #OptOut In North Carolina?
- Hillary Clinton’s Positions on Education in 2008 vs 2015 (video)
- State-Led Myth Nuked By Duncan Himself: Opt Out and Fed Will Have To ‘Step In’.
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 4-25-15
- Dear @TheBlaze and @GlennBeck, I Have a Scott Walker Question for You
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: $1
Daily Fuel Gauge Report: What are Obama’s Policies Costing You Today?
Site of the Day: LL1885’s 9/11 Memorial Playlist & Freedom Tower
LL 1885′s Picks:
It’s 9/11. Never forget.
OBAMANOMICS: 173k New Food Stamp Recipients, 96k New Jobs…. More: The Biggest Shock From This Friday’s Payroll Report (Sorry Men)
Obama’s Jobs Plan: Unemployment Drops to 5.1 Percent—For Government Workers; Lowest Among All Industries
Military exercises for what?: US, Egypt Conducting Joint Military Exercises
Instapundit: HOW’S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA? (CONT’D): AP: War-weary US is numbed to drumbeat of troop deaths.
Obama on economy in ’08: “We’re going to keep on trying a bunch of stuff until something works”
Smartest. President. Ever.: Obama’s “Three Proud Words” Are Actually Four Words
Awkward: Joe Biden is photographed with a female biker in his lap
More Awkard:DNC’s Joe Biden Video Features Joe Standing With a Union Criminal
Must Reads Of The Day:
Romney says he won’t cut taxes on wealthy Americans
Asked if he would be willing to “cut a deal” in order to keep the country away from a “fiscal cliff,” Romney indicated it’s “critical to get the country back on track” but did not say how far he would go in working with Democrats.
“There’s nothing wrong with the term compromise, but there is something very wrong with the term abandoning one’s principles,” Romney said. “And I’m going to stand by my principles. And those are I am not going to raise taxes on the American people. Our problem in our country is not that we’re not paying enough taxes. It’s that we’re spending too much money and the economy is not growing as it could and should.”
There are two paths. Read the whole thing. Continue reading
Those annoying 99% style letters are back, only this time they are showing up as Reasons to Vote for Obama. From my inbox this morning: Continue reading