Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- News And Observer Can’t Stop Campaigning For Dems
- #DM7 Article: State Dept. Filtered Out Some #Benghazi Documents
- Hagan “certainly supportive” of Far Left Moral Monday
- Durham Schools Drops Teach For America
- Poll: McCrory Only Leads Cooper By 2
- Attn NC Common Core Fighters: Get To The First Commission Meeting
- NC Opportunity Scholarship Funds Released By Appeals Court
- Moral Monday Arrestee Cases Dismissed And Their Leader Tells A Whopper
- #NCDEMS Want You To Look At Jessica Holmes…
- Lewis Backs Out Of Court Candidates Forum
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: $1
Daily Fuel Gauge Report: What are Obama’s Policies Costing You Today?
Site of the Day: LL1885’s 9/11 Memorial Playlist & Freedom Tower
LL 1885′s Picks:
It’s 9/11. Never forget.
OBAMANOMICS: 173k New Food Stamp Recipients, 96k New Jobs…. More: The Biggest Shock From This Friday’s Payroll Report (Sorry Men)
Obama’s Jobs Plan: Unemployment Drops to 5.1 Percent—For Government Workers; Lowest Among All Industries
Military exercises for what?: US, Egypt Conducting Joint Military Exercises
Instapundit: HOW’S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA? (CONT’D): AP: War-weary US is numbed to drumbeat of troop deaths.
Obama on economy in ’08: “We’re going to keep on trying a bunch of stuff until something works”
Smartest. President. Ever.: Obama’s “Three Proud Words” Are Actually Four Words
Awkward: Joe Biden is photographed with a female biker in his lap
More Awkard:DNC’s Joe Biden Video Features Joe Standing With a Union Criminal
Must Reads Of The Day:
Romney says he won’t cut taxes on wealthy Americans
Asked if he would be willing to “cut a deal” in order to keep the country away from a “fiscal cliff,” Romney indicated it’s “critical to get the country back on track” but did not say how far he would go in working with Democrats.
“There’s nothing wrong with the term compromise, but there is something very wrong with the term abandoning one’s principles,” Romney said. “And I’m going to stand by my principles. And those are I am not going to raise taxes on the American people. Our problem in our country is not that we’re not paying enough taxes. It’s that we’re spending too much money and the economy is not growing as it could and should.”
There are two paths. Read the whole thing. Continue reading
Those annoying 99% style letters are back, only this time they are showing up as Reasons to Vote for Obama. From my inbox this morning: Continue reading