Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- About That ‘Twitter Debate Study’ WaPo And Twitchy Cite
- Video: Parents In FL Shut Down When They Criticize Curriculum
- REMINDER: Public Comment Deadline on APUSH is Feb. 28
- Rep. Foxx Is Dead Wrong on H.R. 5 (Update: So Is The Blaze)
- Common Core Supporters Come Full Circle on ‘Politicizing’ Talking Point
- Sen. Tillman Was For Vouchers Before He Was Against Them?
- SAS’s “Wake Ed Partnership” Rebrands (UPDATED)
- Times News: ABSS superintendent among state’s highest paid
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Digging ‘Free’ Community College
- North Carolina’s SBAC ‘Status’ Change
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Unions
The NC NAACP is giving the Charles A. McLean award those who protested fast food restaurants. The woman who will accept the award, Crystal Price, was arrested at Moral Monday last May for sitting in Speaker Tillis’s office and refusing to leave … Continue reading
Reverend Barber’s Moral Monday Roadshow hits New York:
@RevDrBarber is coming to #MoralMonday #Albany in 3 days! Buses coming from around NY: http://t.co/3N4iZZKrtK #WeCantWait
— LRC of NYS (@LaborReligion) January 9, 2015
The event is January 12th and this is how the Facebook page associated with it labels and describes it – complete with busing schedule:
READ MORE – SEE WHO IS BEHIND “AQE” Continue reading
Another Day, Another N&O Shill Piece. You can set your watch by it.
Wow, Shill much? MT @newsobserver Editorial: Tillis is wrong and vague about NC’s minimum wage- http://t.co/dBLfy28IJC #NCpol #RaiseTheWage
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) September 16, 2014
Love that hashtag – #RaiseTheWage. All the cool union front groups fomenting ire and leading strikes in order to pad their waning member ranks are using it.
Did someone say Union?
Hagan gets warm welcome at Raleigh labor event http://t.co/9KtSIpK9Ws #ncpol #ncsen — Moral Mondays (@MoralMondays) September 16, 2014
Here comes the New media to clear up some of that bias…
KEEP READING — Especially If you live in reality and can do Math. Continue reading
It’s Labor day. This is an obligatory Labor Day post where we’re supposed to thank Labor Unions for the day off.
Gallup: Americans Approve of Unions but Support “Right to Work” #Politics http://t.co/alHuHZOD8k
— American Insights (@AmericanInsight) August 29, 2014
Let’s look at what else we’re thanking them for: Continue reading