Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- Attn NC Common Core Fighters: Get To The First Commission Meeting
- NC Opportunity Scholarship Funds Released By Appeals Court
- Moral Monday Arrestee Cases Dismissed And Their Leader Tells A Whopper
- #NCDEMS Want You To Look At Jessica Holmes…
- Lewis Backs Out Of Court Candidates Forum
- MO Ed Commissioner, Governor Sued By Citizens Over Common Core SBAC Test Funds
- PAC Handing Out Political Signs In Iredell-Statesville Schools?
- NC Governor’s Common Core Commission Pick: Ralph Andre Peek
- NC Governor Finally Makes Academic Review Board Pick – #StopCommonCore
- Another Day, Another N&O Shill Piece
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Twitter
Apparently, I’m an influential Common Core tweeter. See below.
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Jon Supovitz
Date: Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Subject: Request for Interview about #commoncore on twitter
I am an education researcher who is studying the politics of the common core on twitter and see you are a very influential tweeter on the topic!
KEEP READING… HILARITY ENSUES. Continue reading
The first of two debates between Thom Tillis and Kay Hagan took place last night. The debate was broadcast on WRAL. The next one is October 7th.
Incredulous is a great word for Kay Hagan, because I am incredulous watching her repeat debunked lies in a debate. #ncsen #ncsendebate
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) September 3, 2014
Hagan’s rhetoric came across like a Moral Monday occupier who kept channeling Sandra Fluke while wearing Wendy Davis red sneakers. Tillis stood firm on states rights and corrected Hagan’s use of debunked Senate Majority PAC talking points about his record. Here’s the net-net of the debate via Twitter:
READ MORE Continue reading
By Liberty Speaks Everyone who has followed me on Lady Liberty 1885 knows that I cherish the First Amendment. You all know that even if sometimes I do not agree with what is said, I will fight for your right … Continue reading
The other day on Twitter, @Nevada Ready responded to a tweet of mine. I went back to reply to @NevadaReady only to find their tweet was gone.
Wondering why @NevadaReady deleted this tweet? Maybe b/c def. they pt to is stil not defined? https://t.co/tHhajiUF6z pic.twitter.com/XeP1C6fdcv
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) August 16, 2014
I went to their link in their tweet, because I’ve seen tweets like this ‘disappear’ so I had emailed it to myself. In order to read @NevadaReady’s definition of “career and college ready”, I had to download a report. So I did.
Here is what it said: Continue reading
The Pro-Common Core PR machine is back in gear. Look for a coordinated PR campaign on Twitter Tuesday using hashtag #SupportTheCore courtesy of Educators4Excellence.org — yet another non-profit backed by the Gates Foundation.
Get on the hashtag and rain truth bombs on their talking points parade. Continue reading