Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #NC Parents, Have You Given Your Common Core Feedback?
- Is The CCSSO President Violating NC Statute 138A?
- David vs Goliath In #NCed
- #SB534: Study Student Online Data Privacy
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Twitter
These are the Common Core Weekend Reads for March 22, 2015.
This is a review of the past week of news on Common Core nationwide and in North Carolina.
Articles are organized by category.
Prior Edition of Weekend Reads: 3-15-15
KEEP READING – VIDEO, QUOTES, PROTESTS, TESTING, TWEETS…. Continue reading
One new Wake County Commissioner appears to have a temper. The other claimed she would represent and work with all Wake citizens.
How quickly those claims fell flat:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Stay classy, Rep. Cotham and Commissioner Burns.
GEE, this is a Dem Wake Commissioner AND a Dem #NCGA Rep. Very hostile. Very unprofessional. #ncpol #wboc pic.twitter.com/EKWABTZlLP
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) March 6, 2015
Personal Note: While Jester has been busy taking down Twitter Jihadists and getting back into the swing of things after his “retirement/sabbatical”, Time Magazine was compiling the 30 Most Influential People on the Internet list! Guess who made Number 3… … Continue reading
Washington Post had an article this week about How Twitter is changing the national Common Core debate.
Michelle Malkin has been a monster on Twitter on Common Core, this is undeniable. The moms out there tweeting everyday should also be recognized for their tremendous effort and impact.
I just wanted to remind folks about who did this ‘study’, what was really the purpose and who was contacted. Also, who didn’t consent to participate and the unanswered question of who funded this study.
@michellemalkin Mr. Supovitz approached me on the ‘twitter project’. I didn’t consent & he didn’t answer my Q’s: http://t.co/BAx3yEZUvk
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) February 25, 2015 Continue reading