Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Jeb Bush Wants Opposition to Can It, Be More Like China.
- See What ‘Just standards’ Looks Like for A Second Grader
- So, Who Showed Up To Excellence In Ed’s Annual Event?
- The Money For The Academic Standards Review Commission
- Video: Common Core Math ‘Strategies’ Versus An 8 YO
- Modesto Teachers Protest Common Core (Video)
- Gov. McCrory: Commissions For Me, But Not For Thee
- NC Common Core Commission Mtg – 11-17-14
- CCSSO President/NC Superintendent Elect To Become Longest Serving Educrat
- Stokes County: Biggest Teacher Turnover Reason Was Local Supplement
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Twitter
Jeb Bush’s Excellence in Ed held its 2014 Summit this week.
Welcome to a “really good fight”.
“Welcome to a really really good fight,” @JebBush on #SchoolChoice and Education Reform. #EIE14 pic.twitter.com/bu7mVx301y
— Charter Schools USA (@CSUSAhq) November 20, 2014
Jeb BushThe guy who is pushing a one size fits all experiment which is locking states and schools across the country into one set of fundamentally flawed and experimental standards is talking about ‘school choice’.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Not The Onion:
Multicultural Crayons. No joke. We have arrived in NC public schools@tracieeeeee @blackrepublican @LadyLiberty1885 pic.twitter.com/ncTo3tTXYe
— Nathan J. Moore (@NJMIPO) September 29, 2014 Continue reading
Apparently, I’m an influential Common Core tweeter. See below.
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Jon Supovitz
Date: Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Subject: Request for Interview about #commoncore on twitter
I am an education researcher who is studying the politics of the common core on twitter and see you are a very influential tweeter on the topic!
KEEP READING… HILARITY ENSUES. Continue reading
The first of two debates between Thom Tillis and Kay Hagan took place last night. The debate was broadcast on WRAL. The next one is October 7th.
Incredulous is a great word for Kay Hagan, because I am incredulous watching her repeat debunked lies in a debate. #ncsen #ncsendebate
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) September 3, 2014
Hagan’s rhetoric came across like a Moral Monday occupier who kept channeling Sandra Fluke while wearing Wendy Davis red sneakers. Tillis stood firm on states rights and corrected Hagan’s use of debunked Senate Majority PAC talking points about his record. Here’s the net-net of the debate via Twitter:
READ MORE Continue reading