Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- ‘Our Schools First’ Jumps The Shark With Halloween Handouts
- News and Observer Interview of #NC49 Candidate Leaves Out Arrest Record
- Campaign Signs In #NC16 Swiped
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
- Planned Parenthood, Blueprint NC Partner Send Out Pricey Fliers To Teen Males
- Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
- News and Observer Leaves Out Arrest Record of Candidate
- #DM7 Article: #NCSEN: Hagan Investments Ships Jobs Overseas
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Senate 2014
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: #NCSEN: Hagan Investments Ship Jobs Overseas
By A.P. Dillon
Well, last week I wrote about Hagan admitting to skipping vital committee meetings to fundraise. There’s more interesting news about the Senator and her priorities. Local media outlet Carolina Journal has a lot of detail on how Hagan’s family received over $250k in stimulus cash and pocketed probably around $114k of it.
KEEP READING… AND HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
NC House Rep. Paul Stam corrects Kay Hagan’s misleading ads and the NC Democratic party’s bad math. See below. Continue reading
This is reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: Hagan Admits Skipping Vital Committee Meetings To Fundraise #NCSEN
By A.P. Dillon
On Tuesday evening, the 2nd Senate debate between NC Speaker of the House Thom Tillis and NC Senator Kay Hagan took place. It was a typical debate in that the challenger would pose a question and the incumbent would dodge answering said question. This debate was a little different from the first in terms of Hagan’s posturing and overall hostility throughout the event. She was clearly on the defensive.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Last night was a case study in dodging questions by Kay Hagan. The only real answers came in a post debate conference where she admitted she skipped an Armed Services committee meeting on ISIS to go fundraise instead.
Read about that and more in my Storify article. Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly article at Da Tech Guy blog: Hagan Attempting To Manufacture Outrage In #NCSEN By A.P. Dillon Given the busy week Kay Hagan (D-NC) is having, a dispatch from the NC Senate race is due … Continue reading