Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: The Smarter Balanced Connections
- About That ‘Twitter Debate Study’ WaPo And Twitchy Cite
- Video: Parents In FL Shut Down When They Criticize Curriculum
- REMINDER: Public Comment Deadline on APUSH is Feb. 28
- Rep. Foxx Is Dead Wrong on H.R. 5 (Update: So Is The Blaze)
- Common Core Supporters Come Full Circle on ‘Politicizing’ Talking Point
- Sen. Tillman Was For Vouchers Before He Was Against Them?
- SAS’s “Wake Ed Partnership” Rebrands (UPDATED)
- Times News: ABSS superintendent among state’s highest paid
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Digging ‘Free’ Community College
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Scandals
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy column: State Dept. Filtered Out Some #Benghazi Documents By A.P. Dillon Last week I covered the The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ and here we are a week later and it turns out the State … Continue reading
Just a quick note on the IRS by Liberty Speaks: Phoney scandal, not a smidgeon of corruption, there’s nothing there-there, or my personal favorite, Republican witch hunt. These statements have been thrown around now for over a year. It … Continue reading
At the end December, I ran down updates that included multiple stand down orders revealed in the closed-door hearings that went on. This month, among other updates, we have the NY Times trying to revive the blame on the YouTube video, GITMO detainee involvement and Boehner being accused of blocking the investigation. Continue reading
Reports have surfaced out of a closed door session that multiple stand down orders were given the night of the attack on the mission in Benghazi. Testimony from eight men have given testimony to the House Intelligence committee that points to stand down orders having been given in more than one instance. Continue reading
Stalin is quoted as once saying something along the lines of, “It doesn’t matter who votes. What matters is who counts the votes.” Well, if you can get your propaganda into the heads actual voters before they vote, same difference right?
Looks like a lot of folks might owe Jack Welch and apology.
Over at Instapundit, Professor Reynolds has posted an article from the NY Post titled, ‘Census ‘faked’ 2012 jobs report. The excerpt he posts is this, emphasis is mine:
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it. Continue reading