The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: It Begins: Common Core Syndrome
- DPI’s Atkinson Unleashes Fear Mongering Rhetoric On Vouchers
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Social Justice
A line was crossed tonight in Holly Springs, NC by the North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE). A flyer for a planned Teacher “Walk In” was distributed to kids at Holly Ridge Elementary school in their ‘take-home folders’ today. This “Walk In” has been talked about in the media a bit but nothing hit as close to home as this did. This flyer had no business being ferried home by our children. Keep reading to see why. Continue reading →
For months, it has been illustrated that the Moral Monday ‘movement’ was enlisting every Left leaning group in the area. The rhetoric, the organizing — it’s right out of the Blueprint NC playbook. They include Occupy and various offshoots of it, Unions (both in and out of state), Union Social Justice front groups and Socialists. They represent a small minority in this state, yet seem to make the loudest amount of noise thanks to their friends in the media. Continue reading →
Fast Food workers across the nation, organized by Big Labor and their allies, went on strike to demand higher wages today. I captured the onset of the protests via the #829Strike hashtag on Twitter. Continue reading →
Hey, NC GOP… Heads up! Occupy Raleigh, the AFL-CIO and probably more are planning to picket your event on Tuesday. If you’re lucky, Code Pink’s Madea Benjamin might show up!
The AFL-CIO wants you to picket the NC GOP “Cashing-In on the “Decline of North Carolina”. Cute, using the NY Times piece as their title. The major problem with that NY Times piece is it assumes NC was ever Progressive or Blue. It wasn’t… EVER. Continue reading →