Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Politicking In Buncombe County Schools
- WNCN Fails To Mention “Who More With Four” Side With
- The CCSSO, UNC, NC And India
- NC Common Core Commission Should Bring In Stotsky, Milgram
- ‘Our Schools First’ Jumps The Shark With Halloween Handouts
- News and Observer Interview of #NC49 Candidate Leaves Out Arrest Record
- Campaign Signs In #NC16 Swiped
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Racial Justice
Equity my any means necessary.
I had to see this one to believe it. Below is a portion of the Carboro High mission statement. Emphasis added.
Carroboro High School Core Belief
Vision for Equity and Excellence: Continue reading
Everyone’s been paying attention to the annual “White Privilege” conference in Madison, Wisconsin. They’re also focused on Dr. Pook – the Common Core Standards contributor who claimed his reason for working on the standards was his “White Privilege”.
Well, a weekend ago (May 16-17), Lawrence University held their own “White Privilege Symposium”. Lawrence University is also in Wisconsin. Who knew the Cheese state was so racially obsessed? Just in case you were wondering, this is indeed 2014…
Via Facebook: Continue reading