Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
- Planned Parenthood, Blueprint NC Partner Send Out Pricey Fliers To Teen Males
- Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
- News and Observer Leaves Out Arrest Record of Candidate
- #DM7 Article: #NCSEN: Hagan Investments Ships Jobs Overseas
- NC Governor’s Common Core Commission Pick Swings and Wiffs
- Wake Cty Sheriff Race Brings In Social Justice Rhetoric
- 10,000 Comments: More NC Public Overall ELA Feedback, Grade 6 and Up
- This Is How Moral Monday Is Trying To Stay Relevant
- Cabarrus Conservative Alliance Endorses Rep. Pittman
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Racial Justice
Equity my any means necessary.
I had to see this one to believe it. Below is a portion of the Carboro High mission statement. Emphasis added.
Carroboro High School Core Belief
Vision for Equity and Excellence: Continue reading
Everyone’s been paying attention to the annual “White Privilege” conference in Madison, Wisconsin. They’re also focused on Dr. Pook – the Common Core Standards contributor who claimed his reason for working on the standards was his “White Privilege”.
Well, a weekend ago (May 16-17), Lawrence University held their own “White Privilege Symposium”. Lawrence University is also in Wisconsin. Who knew the Cheese state was so racially obsessed? Just in case you were wondering, this is indeed 2014…
Via Facebook: Continue reading