Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- NM US Senate Race: Closer Than You Think
- Here Comes The Common Core Curriculum
- #DM7 Article: There’s A Lot Of Weapons Grade Stupid Out There
- Jeb Bush Wants Opposition to Can It, Be More Like China.
- See What ‘Just standards’ Looks Like for A Second Grader
- So, Who Showed Up To Excellence In Ed’s Annual Event?
- The Money For The Academic Standards Review Commission
- Video: Common Core Math ‘Strategies’ Versus An 8 YO
- Modesto Teachers Protest Common Core (Video)
- Gov. McCrory: Commissions For Me, But Not For Thee
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Racial Justice
Equity my any means necessary.
I had to see this one to believe it. Below is a portion of the Carboro High mission statement. Emphasis added.
Carroboro High School Core Belief
Vision for Equity and Excellence: Continue reading
Everyone’s been paying attention to the annual “White Privilege” conference in Madison, Wisconsin. They’re also focused on Dr. Pook – the Common Core Standards contributor who claimed his reason for working on the standards was his “White Privilege”.
Well, a weekend ago (May 16-17), Lawrence University held their own “White Privilege Symposium”. Lawrence University is also in Wisconsin. Who knew the Cheese state was so racially obsessed? Just in case you were wondering, this is indeed 2014…
Via Facebook: Continue reading