Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- David vs Goliath In #NCed
- #SB534: Study Student Online Data Privacy
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
- #NCGA Bill Proposing Sales Tax Changes Sounds Like Obama’s “Fair Share”
- #SB480 Would Block Politicking In Schools. NCAE and Progress NC’s ‘AimHigher’ Hardest Hit?
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Racial Justice
Another round of protests at Streets at Southpoint in Durham this past Tuesday according to WNCN:
“at 8:45 p.m., Twitter user @ExodusReign tweeted, “How we dodged the police tonight was brilliant #ShutItDown #durham”
Dodging police? I thought their beef was with police.
#durham #BlackLivesMatter protesters started at American Tobacco Campus around 7…but then headed to Southpoint.
— Derick Waller WNCN (@derickwallerTV) December 24, 2014
This is the kind of dumb that went on and got dumber as it was tweeted:
KEEP READING… IT GETS DUMBER.
Daily Haymaker is gonna love this article.
Teachers on Twitter have been using the hashtags #FergusonSyllabus and #FergusonResources. This compilation appears to have been started months ago by “@dankrutka”; most recently passed around in November.
White Privilege, Ferguson Vs. Boston Tea Party… and more liberal echo chamber narratives. KEEP READING… Continue reading
Equity my any means necessary.
I had to see this one to believe it. Below is a portion of the Carboro High mission statement. Emphasis added.
Carroboro High School Core Belief
Vision for Equity and Excellence: Continue reading