Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #NCGA Bill Proposing Sales Tax Changes Sounds Like Obama’s “Fair Share”
- #SB480 Would Block Politicking In Schools. NCAE and Progress NC’s ‘AimHigher’ Hardest Hit?
- Alamance Elections Board Sued Over Handling of Public Records Requests
- Consolidation of Ed Data Continues With McCrory Proposal To Move DNPE
- Parents, Have You Read #SB346?
- Invasive Student Health Assessment Bill Already In #NCGA Senate
- “Great Leaders” Bill Is Just BEST NC’s “Vision”.
- NC Joins States Filing ‘Convention of States’ Bills
- Will Local Media Finally Report On Who The CCSSO President Is?
- Guest Post: NC education’s March Madness: A 3-Ring Hypocrisy Circus
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Nanny State
Hillary 2016: Ban Bossy!
Instapundit has it right adding a number 8:
THE SEVEN MOST RIDICULOUS THINGS about the “ban bossy” campaign. Number 8: It’s transparent Hillary2016 battlespace preparation.
I’d like to add a number 9: Continue reading
Storify by LadyLiberty1885 Thu, Sep 26 2013 09:50:14 New Account, Same Game #NCPOL #NCGA For full effect, Read this Entry on Storify. Last week, the “Democrat Recruiting Group” headed up by Jeanne Bonds via her sockpuppet account, @MovingNCForward, teamed up … Continue reading
Schools all over the country rely on fundraising drives to support their sports teams, music activities and more. Many schools opt to raise money through candy sales. Wake County schools are no different, but the School Health Advisory Council has issued a recommendation to the Wake County school board to end the practice.
It is worth noting that the School Health Advisory Council is housed under the Advocates for Health In Action, which has been a large advocate for First Lady Michelle Obama’s ‘Let’s Move’ initiative.
ABC 11 reports: Continue reading