Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- How North Carolina Pushed Back Against Common Core
- Thinking About Joining the PTA? Might Want To See What They Support.
- Surreal Moment: Claude Pope and Clay Aiken At Same Event
- Chamber Watch: Dayton Area Chamber Of Commerce
- CMS Received 200k From Gates For “Strategic Plan”
- Gov McCrory Signs NC Up For “Workforce Academy”
- NC Governor McCrory Unveils Operation Rebrand For Common Core (Video)
- N&O Op-Ed Skips Mention Of “Strategic Plan” Cost
- 2ndVote App Rolls Out Education Issues Topic – Common Core Included
- #DM7 Article: Back To School – At Home and Opting Out
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Obama
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy Column: Dems Panic – Push $9 Mil Into NC Senate Race
By A.P. Dillon
Apparently, Senate Democrats have noticed that “nondescript, virtually unnoticed, hugely important Senate race” in North Carolina and have hit the panic button. Scratch that, they are pounding on the panic button to the tune of $9 million dollars and a negative ad campaign blitz that will have fact checkers drooling. Will that money help? Time will tell, but it didn’t help Elizabeth Dole who outspent Hagan by $6 million in 2008 and lost by 8 points.
Jennifer Duffy of the Cook Political Report sees Hagan’s campaign having to go with negative with ads and this large of a money dump points to a candidate in trouble. Continue reading
By Liberty Speaks
The media has been digging over the last six days not only into the release of Bowe Bergdahl, but into the series of events that led up to his “walking away from his post” and what occurred there after. The prisoner swap for Bowe Bergdahl’s release of the “five most dangerous detainees” in GITMO has churned up bi-partisan anger, concerns for our current military serving overseas and questions of constitutionality.
Many in D.C. agree that giving in to the demands of the Taliban for thier version of a command structure “Dream Team” was NOT worth the trade of one soldier with a “questionable” history and alleged desertion charges.
KEEP READING Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly column at DaTechGuy: The Price For Saving Bergdahl
By A.P. Dillon
Army Sargeant Bow Berghdahl, held by the Taliban since 2009, was recently released. A rather timely release given the President’s drop in the polls and his administration being hit by one scandal after another. Continue reading