Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- The Army Of Davids Fighting Common Core
- Hypocrite Hagan’s Claim Boomerangs
- Common Core Supporters Shift Talking Point
- Common Core Aligned: Edulastic
- Video Stalker American Bridge Hits NC Candidate
- ICYMI: Common Core, We Will Not Conform On Pete Kaliner Show (Audio)
- PARCC Chief: “This is not a testing agenda; it’s a equity agenda.”
- Scotland Cty Board of Ed Confused On Common Core
- Ask Dr. Atkinson: Why Has NC Not Withdrawn From The SBAC?
- More About “Project RED” And NC Ties
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Obama
By Liberty Speaks
The media has been digging over the last six days not only into the release of Bowe Bergdahl, but into the series of events that led up to his “walking away from his post” and what occurred there after. The prisoner swap for Bowe Bergdahl’s release of the “five most dangerous detainees” in GITMO has churned up bi-partisan anger, concerns for our current military serving overseas and questions of constitutionality.
Many in D.C. agree that giving in to the demands of the Taliban for thier version of a command structure “Dream Team” was NOT worth the trade of one soldier with a “questionable” history and alleged desertion charges.
KEEP READING Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly column at DaTechGuy: The Price For Saving Bergdahl
By A.P. Dillon
Army Sargeant Bow Berghdahl, held by the Taliban since 2009, was recently released. A rather timely release given the President’s drop in the polls and his administration being hit by one scandal after another. Continue reading
Step back to 2009, Barack Obama makes the case for Merit Pay.
Here’s what he said in 2009: “It’s time to start rewarding good teachers, and stop making excuses for bad ones. It’s time to demand results from government at every level. It’s time to prepare every child, everywhere in America, to out-compete any worker, anywhere in the world.” Source: WUNC
Merit Pay for teachers in North Carolina and the removal of tenure has a lot of people talking. Depending on who you ask, you get a different answer. Some say competition motivates continual improvement while others tout cooperation as the way. Continue reading