Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PARCC Contract Stays Alive In New Mexico
- #SJW Gene Nichol’s Latest “Education” Op Ed
- #DM7 Article: You Will Be Made To Care – Fed Ed Edition
- Possibly the most arrogant and insulting Common Core article I’ve seen in a while
- Rep. Glazier Resigns, Heads to #BlueprintNC’s Parent Organization – #NCGA
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Non-Profit
Technology is not going away nor should it. Digital Learning is coming to states everywhere, including North Carolina. There are many pros and cons surrounding Digital Learning.
What I want to talk about is where the push for Digital Learning is coming from and how it is connected to North Carolina. There are some key players, history and money influences that are driving legislation in our state; specifically HB660.
Buckle up, this is not light reading and this will be a multi-part series. Continue reading
Yesterday, Michelle Malkin wrote about Teach for America’s Professional Agitators over at Townhall.com.
In the article, Malkin lays out the connections between Teach for America (TFA) and the coordinated protests in places like Durham, Ferguson, Baltimore and now in McKinney, Texas. Continue reading
Does Progress NC Have A Problem With Latinos?
Listen to the audio and decide. Continue reading