Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- We Track Teacher Turnover, Perhaps We Should Track DPI Turnover Too. – #NCed
- News and Observer Is Obsessed with Common Core – #ncpol #mediabias
- That Was Fast: @RoyCooperNC will NOT defend NC Children
- Will @RoyCooperNC Defend NC Students? Deadline Approaches.
- As NC Common Core Commission Wraps Up, DPI Starts 5 YR Annual Review
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: NC Politics
Wherein John Burns and Matt Calabria break their arms off patting each other on the back. I’m sure Bully Barber and his merry band of ‘Fight for $15’ folks will be pleased. Continue reading
According to the Charlotte Observer, teachers in Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools (CMS) are mad the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Commissioners want to increase their term limit. The board wants to change their term limit from 2 years to 4 years.
While this Commissioner board term limit change is arguably worth protesting, it’s not the real reason. To borrow from Mr. Alinsky, “The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.”
KEEP READING… Continue reading