LL1885 on Social Media
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- On S. 306, You Have The Right To Your Opinion, But Not Your Own Facts
- Iredell GOP Files Electioneering Complaint Against Our Schools First
- The Backstory On Those “Student Perception Surveys” – #NCed
- More from #NC82 and A Little Rant To the NC Chamber on Common Core – #NCGA #NCpol
- NC Chamber Meddling In NC-48 #NCGA Senate Race
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: NC Politics
Hey, remember that PAC, Our Schools First? The one in the Iredell area that was handing out political materials featuring little kids and many times, handing them out on school campuses? One might recall my take down of one of their mouthpieces, … Continue reading
The annual Heritage Action Conservative Summit this year featured a speech from North Carolina’s Rep. Mark Walker.
Heritage has posted the video of his remarks, which I have posted below. View the full remarks here. Continue reading
Despite a recent defeat in court, Moral Monday (MoMo) seems to be stuck on the same ‘voting rights’ tune and plan to use their ‘youth initiative’ to promote their cause.
KEEP READING… Continue reading