Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Kite Runner Update: Buncombe Ed Board Ignores Parental Rights
- Moral Monday On A Wednesday – Again. Six Arrests – See Who They Are.
- Chapel Hill Public Library To Host Panel On “Teaching Diversity to Children”
- Former CMS Superintendent Lands In Cushy McGraw Hill Senior VP Position
- Common Core Potemkin Village: Hope Street Group – Money and History
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Media Bias
WRAL has an article about the recent changes to the North Carolina voter ID law. The star of their story is one Charise Dill who claims to be ‘disenfranchised’. Let’s look at that the claimant.
WRAL missed kind of a big piece of information… Continue reading
Without argument, a free press is essential to maintaining liberty and democracy. It’s so important, it is included in the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
A free press should also be a transparent and honest press.
Yesterday, a Policy Watch reporter was escorted out of the annual NCBCE meeting. An invitation went out, citing ‘credentialed’ press only.
Local media, News and Observer, reported on the turn of events, however, had a few glaring omissions in their article.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Over at WBTV, the headline looms: Nearly 1,000 CMS Teachers Resign As Educators Lobby Lawmakers.
The thrust of the article is that teachers are resigning in “unprecedented” numbers in Charlotte Mecklenburg schools. Note the article does not include a breakout of the data or the reasons for resignation.
KEEP READING… WE’VE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE. Continue reading