Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- ‘Our Schools First’ Jumps The Shark With Halloween Handouts
- News and Observer Interview of #NC49 Candidate Leaves Out Arrest Record
- Campaign Signs In #NC16 Swiped
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
- Planned Parenthood, Blueprint NC Partner Send Out Pricey Fliers To Teen Males
- Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
- News and Observer Leaves Out Arrest Record of Candidate
- #DM7 Article: #NCSEN: Hagan Investments Ships Jobs Overseas
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Err What?
Politicking in our schools? CHECK.
Using kids as props in fliers? CHECK.
Ruining Halloween by giving kids slips of paper in their treat bags? CHECK.
Slips of paper handed out on Halloween to push the School Bond referendum?
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
The use of kids as political props is revolting, yet here we have Our Schools First doing it yet again. See below. The flip side of this mailer can be viewed here.
KEEP READING – SEE THE FLYER – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
This is how Moral Monday is trying to stay relevant. Using an already charged situation in another state to get arrested for media attention.
Keep reading… Continue reading
More politicking being done in our schools.
A citizen on Twitter alerted me that CMS (Charlotte-Mecklenburg) schools are still pushing the sales tax referendum out to parents. It should be questioned if school resources were being employed to do so.
Here is the tweet containing a picture of the letter parents received from the J.M Alexander principal. It invites parents to join CMS Superintendent Heath Morrison at a meeting about the proposed sales tax increase:
I challenge teachers-provide “living wage” math problem using common core math. @LadyLiberty1885 pic.twitter.com/o4m23E7G3h
— Rebecca Smith (@TriBecca1014) October 2, 2014
These letters were not the only form of communication used.
Robo-calls were made as well. Continue reading