Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Politicking In Buncombe County Schools
- WNCN Fails To Mention “Who More With Four” Side With
- The CCSSO, UNC, NC And India
- NC Common Core Commission Should Bring In Stotsky, Milgram
- ‘Our Schools First’ Jumps The Shark With Halloween Handouts
- News and Observer Interview of #NC49 Candidate Leaves Out Arrest Record
- Campaign Signs In #NC16 Swiped
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Liberals Gone Wild
Three glossy, 3 page front and back color fliers were sent to their son. Three from Planned Parenthood’s Action Fund and three the non-profit behind Aim Higher NC, North Carolina Citizens for Protecting Our Schools. Anyone who knows printing costs knows these fliers were not cheap.
Related Read: Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
I’ve scanned the backside of one from each group. See below.
KEEP READING… HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
The News and Observer has an article up entitled, Pendleton, Hanchette seek Wake seat.
The N&O does a brief write-up on both candidates but leaves out some critical information, like Hanchette’s Moral Monday arrest on June 10, 2013.
Also, at the June 10th arrest, Hanchette tied herself to Equality NC by listing them as her interest group affiliation. Equality NC has endorsed Hanchette as well.
Remember, Equality NC is also a Blueprint NC member; “Cripple, eviscerate, pressure and slam”.
KEEP READING… & HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
Wake County Sheriff candidate Willie Rowe made a statement captured by the News and Observer that caught my eye. Emphasis added is mine:
“I am a 28-year veteran of the sheriff’s office,” Rowe said during a meeting with the editorial board of The News & Observer. “In my 28 years, I have seen first-hand the impact crime has on families, communities and the future. I want to partner together with the community to improve public safety, close the revolving door to jail and shut down the school-to-prison pipeline.”
GEE, We’ve heard that one before. Continue reading
This is how Moral Monday is trying to stay relevant. Using an already charged situation in another state to get arrested for media attention.
Keep reading… Continue reading