Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Where Does The ‘Moral’ Money Come From?
- #SB561 Looks Like ‘Read To Achieve’ For College
- Follow-Up: Another NC Reading Assignment Questioned
- Durham Protests: Targeting African American males is “new form of slavery”
- #DM7 Article: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina
- Has Our Education System Become The Post Office?
- Another NC Reading Assignment Questioned
- NC NAACP Employs ‘Let No Crisis Go To Waste’ Strategy #BaltimoreRiots
- North Carolina’s 2015 Summer Circus Schedule
- #KingDuncan Has Spoken! Threatens Peasants That The Government Will ‘Step In’
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: The Articles
In case you missed it, Secretary of Education Arne Duncan has expanded on his colorful rhetoric aimed at the peasants a.k.a, parents.
No longer is the ‘white suburban mom’ the target of his umbrage. Now any parent opting their kids out of the Common Core tests is fair game.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Education bills have stacked up at the NC General Assembly. There are currently over 200 bills related to education that have been filed.
One bill filed is HB 660 – Transition To Personalized Digital Learning. This bill is being heard at the legislature today.
Over at StopCommonCoreNC.org, there is an article about this bill. Please, go read it.
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE – Including HB 847 and Objections to fundamental parent rights…. Continue reading