Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Where Does The ‘Moral’ Money Come From?
- #SB561 Looks Like ‘Read To Achieve’ For College
- Follow-Up: Another NC Reading Assignment Questioned
- Durham Protests: Targeting African American males is “new form of slavery”
- #DM7 Article: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina
- Has Our Education System Become The Post Office?
- Another NC Reading Assignment Questioned
- NC NAACP Employs ‘Let No Crisis Go To Waste’ Strategy #BaltimoreRiots
- North Carolina’s 2015 Summer Circus Schedule
- #KingDuncan Has Spoken! Threatens Peasants That The Government Will ‘Step In’
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Guest Posts
From the LL1885 Mailbag…
A reader wished to submit the following column regarding Sen. Tarte’s controversial vaccination bill (SB346) as a guest post and as an open letter to North Carolina parents.
Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
KEEP READING.. GRAB YOUR COFFEE, THIS IS A LONG BUT WORTH IT LETTER…. Continue reading
Earlier this week, NC Superintendent and CCSSO President, Dr. June Atkinson gave a ‘State of Education’ set of remarks to Education PR Firm, EducationNC.
A citizen contacted me about this ‘statement’ and prepared one of their own. Read their rebuttal to Dr. Atkinson here. Continue reading
Wake Citizens Coalition slams “More at Four” Wake County Commissioner candidate. News and Observer hardest hit?
“Matt Calabria noted the “major’s popularity among undergraduate students …” The Wainstein report did also.
The difference? Wainstein soberly reported the sham that the Department of African and Afro-American Studies is. Matt Calabria used it for his personal political advancement.
Now Matt Calabria wants to lecture others about educational excellence in Wake County. Maybe Matt should spend a little more time in Wake County beyond the few brief years he’s been here. He might actually learn something.”
OUCH. That’s gonna leave a mark.
Full email below:
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading