The Latest from The Lady
- NC Supreme Court Races: Chief Justice Race Part 2
- Town Hall Or Campaign Event?
- SCPS Newbie Policy Wonk’s Common Core Whiff
- Paging Senator Tom Udall…Grass Roots Calling
- NC Supreme Court Races: Chief Justice Race
- Large District Superintendent’s Clique’s Letter to Pearson
- Occupy Monday – Tennessee Edition
- The NC Supreme Court Races
- Common Core Conflicts Of Interest from Massachusetts to NC
- Carville Wants Jeb To Be GOP Nominee?
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: DOJ
Sad news – the Obama Administration’s DOJ has prevailed and the Romeike family, who was seeking asylum from persecution in Germany for Homeschooling their kids, will be deported.
For those unfamiliar with this story, here are my previous articles on the Romeike Case: Continue reading
My latest went up at Da Tech Guy: Re: About Those Abuse Cases
On Monday, DaTechGuy wrote about the sexual abuse cases taking place in schools as highlighted by Stacy McCain:
Lately Stacy McCain has been doing a large series on sexual criminals. Yesterday he focused on Teachers
If you pay attention to the news, it’s hard to avoid the conclusion that America’s public schools are staffed by sex-crazed perverts
It’s not his first dive into these waters but this time Glenn Reynolds linked with the line:
Obviously, we need to end mandatory celibacy and let high school teachers marry.
Now this is a story we’ve been covering for a while, but as we’ve also had a real bump in readership in 2013 & 2014 so for new readers at DaTechGuy Blog let me acquaint you with some stories we covered and & posts we did that you might have missed on this subject over the years:
The Guardian April 29th 2010 Continue reading