The Latest from The Lady
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
- Magnificent 7 Debut Post Now Up!
- Bombs Away, Just #Askkay
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: DOJ
There is an update in the Romeike Family Asylum case. The SCOTUS has ordered Eric Holder’s DOJ to respond to the petition from Home School Legal Defense Association’s (HSLDA) who is handling the Romeike case. The family is from Germany and have requested asylum from the United States on the grounds they are being persecuted for homeschooling their children. More background on this story can be found at the links below the story or at Washington Times.
The U.S. Supreme Court ordered Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday to respond to the Home School Legal Defense Association’s (HSLDA) petition on behalf of the Romeike family, a German home-schooling family that fled to the United States to avoid persecution just because they home schooled their children. Continue reading
The White House and the Obama administration, who had no problem commenting on the ongoing Trayvon Martin case, have opted to punt with ‘No Comment’ on the Romeike family petition: Continue reading
When I’m right, I’m right. I said for people not to ignore the Left melting down in NC and they would try to apply it in other states.
.@hapkidogal @NAACP @maddow @TheJusticeDept Nat’l #MoralMondays protests must be organized to pressure Congress to restore #VotingRightsAct.
— Anthony B. (@WebAntOnYT) June 27, 2013
Let’s just ignore that the SCOTUS decision was spot on in striking down section 4 and call for protests of something that is incredibly outdated. Got it. Related: DNC quickly fundraises off Supreme Court’s Voting Rights Act decision
Newsflash: It is NOT the 1965 and the last time the VRA formula was updated was sometime in the 1970′s. The demographics and voting participation have drastically changed. From The Census: Continue reading