Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
- Planned Parenthood, Blueprint NC Partner Send Out Pricey Fliers To Teen Males
- Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
- News and Observer Leaves Out Arrest Record of Candidate
- #DM7 Article: #NCSEN: Hagan Investments Ships Jobs Overseas
- NC Governor’s Common Core Commission Pick Swings and Wiffs
- Wake Cty Sheriff Race Brings In Social Justice Rhetoric
- 10,000 Comments: More NC Public Overall ELA Feedback, Grade 6 and Up
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: DOJ
The Obama administration’s lawlessness regarding our border security resulted in a tidal wave of illegals coming over our Southern border. The Obama administration then parceled these illegal immigrants out to the states; including many children.
On behalf of these illegal kids, the Left of the Left are stepping up integration efforts via complaints to the DOJ. This is a likely overture to impending lawfare.
READ MORE – SEE WHO IS FILING COMPLAINTS WITH THE DOJ Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy Article: The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ By A.P. Dillon “Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” – … Continue reading
This is a reposting of my DaTechGuy Article: About That Vegas Shooting Spree
By A.P. Dillon
Another case of Right wingers on a shooting spree. Or not. Continue reading
Sad news – the Obama Administration’s DOJ has prevailed and the Romeike family, who was seeking asylum from persecution in Germany for Homeschooling their kids, will be deported.
For those unfamiliar with this story, here are my previous articles on the Romeike Case: Continue reading