The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: It Begins: Common Core Syndrome
- DPI’s Atkinson Unleashes Fear Mongering Rhetoric On Vouchers
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Democrats
The highly controversial Affordable Care Act made it’s debut Tuesday October 1st in a not-so desirable fashion. The enrollment has been riddled with wait times that make the DMV look like a fast food drive-thru and log in problems so severe that the majority of those trying to access the site just give up. Stories have been pouring into news outlets, posted on social media sites, and by word of mouth on the frustrations and mega-glitches that have plagued the A.C.A. for the past two days. However, there was one story that appeared yesterday that caught my attention and it came from Illinois.
According to an article in the Chicago Tribune, one woman was able to get passed the waiting and log in fiasco just by being patient. Kathy Kanak, a 57-year-old resident of Libertyville, Illinois, part-time library employee and marathon runner was able to get online and enroll herself and her husband Brant Kanak into the Illinois Health Exchange. What was the secret? Here are her words to the Tribune: Continue reading
At the Oversight Committee hearing on Benghazi yesterday, every Democrat but two got up and walked out just as the parents of the victims were about to give testimony.
Here are the names of those who walked out and should be utterly ashamed…
More related Benghazi updates below the videos. Continue reading
On the 17th, I wrote about Bob Hall of Democracy NC being touted as a ‘Non-Partisan Advocate for Clean Elections’. I included a tweet from Moral Monday held on July 8th in that article.
Now I have the video to go with that quote, courtesy of NC Renegade: Continue reading