Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Breaking: Campaign Officials In NC Encourage Illegals To Vote (VIDEO)
- Wake BOC Candidate John Burns Mocks Travel Ban
- WCSB Member Zora Felton Wants To Dig Into Your Kid’s Religion?
- NC DPI Gave Media Outlet Private Charter School Information
- #NC50 House Race: Chaney vs Meyer
- Wake Commissioner Candidate Slammed On Education, UNC Report
- Rick Perry Fires Up NC Crowd, Cites Common Core
- Former NC Governor Perdue’s DigiLearn Propped Up By Gates Grant
- News and Observer Jumps Media Bias Shark With Wake Endorsements
- #NCSEN: Hagan Literally Upstaged by DREAMERS (VIDEO)
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Constitution
From my “I told you so” files:
Under a new law proposed this week by Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy’s Sandy Hook Advisory Commission, every homeschooling parent with a child who has been labeled with a behavioral or emotional problem would be forced to submit to a host of strict, burdensome regulations. – Daily Caller
Uh, come again? Who does the labeling? Using what criteria? What does this have to do with education? Nothing. This is nothing more than a means of tracking you and your kid.
Holder’s DOJ: ‘No Fundamental Right To Homeschool’
DOJ Refuses Asylum to German Family Persecuted For Homeschooling
Related Read: So Why Be Concerned About the Data Tracking of Personally Identifiable Information? A Congressional Candidate Tells You Why. Continue reading
What is the recourse available to the states and citizenry when the United States federal government has grown out of control? How do the people rein it in?
A Convention of States. Continue reading
Prayers before town meetings and public session has been challenged in a few states, including North Carolina. The recent ruling in Town of Greece v. Galloway shouldn’t go unnoticed; make your prayers mean something. Exercise your right to pray.
From Alliance Defending Freedom: Continue reading
“The White Privilege Conference”. You read that headline correctly. Here’s a sample of what was presented, including teachers promoting political activism in the classroom to combat racism and their ‘white guilt’ and the continued smear job of the Tea Party by noted far leftist, Leondard Zeskind. Oh and yes, there are ties to our own racist decrying, defacto leader of the NC Democrat party, Reverend Barber.