Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina
- Has Our Education System Become The Post Office?
- Another NC Reading Assignment Questioned
- NC NAACP Employs ‘Let No Crisis Go To Waste’ Strategy #BaltimoreRiots
- North Carolina’s 2015 Summer Circus Schedule
- #KingDuncan Has Spoken! Threatens Peasants That The Government Will ‘Step In’
- Electronic Monitors Aren’t Just For Adults Anymore
- Student ‘Health Assessment’ Helps ‘Track the Fat Kids’. Bonus: US is a Democracy?
- Important Concerns With #HB660 – Transition To Personalized Digital Learning
- Public Comments on Proposed $1.4 Billion Wake Cty Schools Budget (Video)
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Constitution
North Carolina has joined multiple states in filing a ‘Convention of States’ bill House Bill 321 was filed on 3/19/15 and is short and to the point. Sponsors of the bill include Jones, Millis, Riddell, Pendleton, Cleveland, Conrad, Hurley and Whitmire.
The purpose of calling a convention of states is for the purpose of amending the Constitution with the purpose of empowering the citizenry and local legislators.
See: Get Your Liberty On: Convention of States
Text of HB 321: Continue reading
I read a status update on Facebook the other day that a close personal friend of the family had posted. It read: December 4th, 2014 : Currently inside a military medical treatment facility watching FOX news when … Continue reading
From my “I told you so” files:
Under a new law proposed this week by Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy’s Sandy Hook Advisory Commission, every homeschooling parent with a child who has been labeled with a behavioral or emotional problem would be forced to submit to a host of strict, burdensome regulations. – Daily Caller
Uh, come again? Who does the labeling? Using what criteria? What does this have to do with education? Nothing. This is nothing more than a means of tracking you and your kid.
Holder’s DOJ: ‘No Fundamental Right To Homeschool’
DOJ Refuses Asylum to German Family Persecuted For Homeschooling
Related Read: So Why Be Concerned About the Data Tracking of Personally Identifiable Information? A Congressional Candidate Tells You Why. Continue reading
What is the recourse available to the states and citizenry when the United States federal government has grown out of control? How do the people rein it in?
A Convention of States. Continue reading
Prayers before town meetings and public session has been challenged in a few states, including North Carolina. The recent ruling in Town of Greece v. Galloway shouldn’t go unnoticed; make your prayers mean something. Exercise your right to pray.
From Alliance Defending Freedom: Continue reading