Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- About Those Groups Protesting #WCPSS’s Black Student Suspensions…
- What They’re Saying About Education In NC (8/26/15) – #NCED
- More On NC’s ‘Partnership’ With The Gates Backed Hope Street Group
- #DM7 Article: My Horror At “Something kind of cool”
- You can’t swing a dead cat these days without hitting a Bill Gates non-profit
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Constitution
North Carolina has joined multiple states in filing a ‘Convention of States’ bill House Bill 321 was filed on 3/19/15 and is short and to the point. Sponsors of the bill include Jones, Millis, Riddell, Pendleton, Cleveland, Conrad, Hurley and Whitmire.
The purpose of calling a convention of states is for the purpose of amending the Constitution with the purpose of empowering the citizenry and local legislators.
See: Get Your Liberty On: Convention of States
Text of HB 321: Continue reading
I read a status update on Facebook the other day that a close personal friend of the family had posted. It read: December 4th, 2014 : Currently inside a military medical treatment facility watching FOX news when … Continue reading