The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: It Begins: Common Core Syndrome
- DPI’s Atkinson Unleashes Fear Mongering Rhetoric On Vouchers
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: CIA
Earlier this month, I wrote an update covering the possibility survivors from Benghazi were being hidden or threatened and that there were dozens of CIA operatives on the ground the night of the attack. The White House, to date, has punted on whether or not witnesses were under duress, suffered threats or experiencing any retaliation.
Two weeks later, more bombshells have dropped including details from a whistleblower claiming 400 SAM’s (Surface to Air Missile) were at some point “diverted” to Libya and are now in the possession of ‘very ugly’ people. More on that later in the article. First, let’s look at other developments since my last installment that include Nakoula, charges filed and Victoria Nuland’s email accounts. Continue reading
On Thursday, Jake Tapper dropped a not so subtle story at the end of the day. The CIA had dozens of operatives on the ground in Benghazi the night of the attack. Why were so many of these operatives there that night? This is a question that the CIA clearly does not want answered. Continue reading
Ten months of stonewalling later, a survivor of Benghazi has finally been spoken to.
A survivor of the attack on Benghazi has been located and spoke with FOX news. David Ubben risked his own life to save others, including recovering the body of Sean Smith and assisting Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods on the roof of the annex that night. Ubben is still recovering from injuries sustained that night at Walter Reed Medical Center.
Read more… Continue reading
Six months later, the American people still are no closer to learning the truth of what happened in Benghazi. The cover-up continues.The entire cast of characters has been in for hearings and given testimony – everyone except the survivors, which have been shuffled around and kept hidden by this administration who has apparently interviewed the survivors all on their own. Convenient.
DNI didn’t know anything about the changed talking points either. Clapper and Morrell were a tag team of useless information and shrugs. Controversy still hovers over Clapper, who seems to change his mind a lot on if he was involved or not. Clapper tried to chuck his pal Petraeus under the bus, but it didn’t work. If push comes to shove, now with Clinton out of the picture, if a head is going to roll it will likely be Clapper’s.
The CIA said they weren’t responsible. They didn’t change any talking points. Petraeus’ testimony said it was assessed as a terrorist attack from the start; no idea who changed the talking points or who wanted to implement a YouTube video protest as an excuse.
The FBI said they didn’t change the talking points. They didn’t know anything despite having sent a unit to the crime scene in Benghazi. It’s clear they can’t even keep track of suspects either.
The Pentagon – also not responsible, even though their timelines shows it took 19 hours to respond.
The State Department says they weren’t responsible and Hillary Clinton says she didn’t speak to anyone else that night as the attacks went on. She shook her little fist and yelled in her testimony, “what difference does it make?!” when asked about the video excuse. Theatrics and non-answers followed. When finished her campaign debts were paid off by the DNC and she retired. Job done, pay off received.
The President himself said he wasn’t responsible either. Actually, he sent Leon Panetta out to tell everyone that he wasn’t responsible and had nothing to do with the attacks that night. He was in bed or something, resting up to hit Vegas the next day.
No one was talking responsibility for anything. The only entity who has not testified is the White House itself. The only thing the White House wants to say is:
White House Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes said only one minor change was made by the Oval Office.
“The only edit that was made by the White House and also by the State Department was to change the word ‘consulate’ to the word ‘diplomatic facility,’ since the facility in Benghazi was not formally a consulate,” Rhodes told reporters Saturday aboard Air Force One.
“We were provided with points by the intelligence community that represented their assessment. The only edit made by the White House was the factual edit about how to refer to the facility,” Rhodes also said. (Fox News)
And we’re full circle with the talking points hot potato. Of course, remember, this administration would rather be dodging talking points than answering why the Commander in Chief was absent as four Americans were murdered by terrorists. Paging Rand Paul!
Flash Forward to this week:
The stonewalling on Benghazi had reached a melting point. So, after multiple members of the Senate threatened to hold up the Brennan nomination unless they received the documents on Benghazi they have requested for months, the White House sent some paperwork over. Continue reading