Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: Fair Share 2015: Ripping Off The Middle Class
- Rant Mode On: Passing Stopped School Buses
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 2-1-15
- Pearson Is Everwhere: NJ’s $108 Million Contract
- Sen. Tillman Moving Forward With NC Superintendent Bill
- VIDEO: Mapping The Left
- NC Bill ” Magistrates Recusal of Civil Ceremonies.”
- Clark Appointed CMS Superintendent Through 2016
- Told Ya To Gird That Wallet…
- #DM7 Article: Common Core Bills Filed By Multiple States, Nationally
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Common Core
These are the Common Core Weekend Reads for February 1st, 2015.
This is a review of the past week of news on Common Core nationwide and in North Carolina.
Articles are organized by category.
Prior Edition of Weekend Reads: 1-25-15
KEEP READING FOR ALL THE TOP STORIES, QUOTES, VIDEO, TWEETS & MORE… Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere!
Last time we looked at Pearson’s methods of silencing opposition. Today we’re looking at their $108 million dollar contract in New Jersey associated with the PARCC tests. Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy: Common Core Bills Filed By Multiple States, Nationally
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Last year, I called attention to a group called the NC Superintendent Large District Consortium and their intention to call for a seven-year lock in of Common Core in the state.
I’ve kept tabs and have questions about who is driving education policy in the state of North Carolina.
I placed a Freedom of Information Act request last September and have just recently received the information back from Wake County Public Schools. I requested emails that had “NC Superintendent Large District Consortium” and “Common Core” in the subject or body of the emails.
KEEP READING — SEE THE DOCUMENTS Continue reading
Ohio Governor John Kasich has 2016 presidential aspirations and was on FOX news this past Sunday, where he towed the pro-Common Core line. See the video clip.
In the interview on FOX, Kasich accused Conservatives of using Common Core to score political points. Kasich also runs with the Obama canard: Continue reading