LL1885 on Social Media
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell GOP Files Electioneering Complaint Against Our Schools First
- The Backstory On Those “Student Perception Surveys” – #NCed
- More from #NC82 and A Little Rant To the NC Chamber on Common Core – #NCGA #NCpol
- NC Chamber Meddling In NC-48 #NCGA Senate Race
- Project Veritas Shows NH Primary Voting Still Has Fraud Issues
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Common Core
Recently I highlighted an article by the Daily Haymaker in which the NC Chamber of Commerce’s involvement in the race for the NC-82 Senate where the seat is being vacated by Sen. Apodaca.
I was engaged on Twitter by a regular reader wanting to make sure that people saw the bio for the candidate being backed by the NC Chamber, Chuck Edwards. I agreed to post it, so here you go…
I was also then desecended on by NC Chamber’s Nathan Babcock, who tried to sell me a line of utter BS on the Chamber’s involvement in Common Core.
BOY, did he pick the wrong Common Core fighting mom to peddle lies to.
My latest article at Heartland School News is now available:
Textbook Vendor: Common Core Standards ‘All About the Money’
Excerpt: Continue reading
Welcome Back To Pearson Is Everywhere.
The PARCC is mainly given online. However it is also given using pencil and paper. A new report finds that those using pencil and paper scored significantly higher than those taking it online according to a report discussed at EdWeek. Continue reading