Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PARCC Contract Stays Alive In New Mexico
- #SJW Gene Nichol’s Latest “Education” Op Ed
- #DM7 Article: You Will Be Made To Care – Fed Ed Edition
- Possibly the most arrogant and insulting Common Core article I’ve seen in a while
- Rep. Glazier Resigns, Heads to #BlueprintNC’s Parent Organization – #NCGA
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Common Core
Welcome back to Pearson is Everywhere.
Today, we have an update on the lawsuit filed by American Institutes for Research (AIR) against New Mexico that claimed there was bid rigging involved with the award of the Common Core testing contract to Pearson. Continue reading
An article on Common Core penned by one Andy Overstreet appeared in the News and Observer this weekend. The title was, Creating School Standards that make sense for children.
This article might be behind the pay wall for some readers, but I managed to read the whole thing and I have to say, this is possibly the most arrogant and insulting Common Core article I’ve seen in a while.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a Bill Gates non-profit…
…Or a former NC Department of Public Instruction (DPI) employee working for a Bill Gates backed non-profit. Continue reading