LL1885 on Social Media
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lt. Governor Forest: Charter School Myths vs Facts [VIDEO] – #NCed
- NC Rep. Walker Addresses Social Values At Heritage Summit [VIDEO]
- NC DPI’s Latest Bad Idea: Survey Kids About Their Teachers
- State Charter School Office Finally Gets A Director
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PARCC Online Results Significantly Lower Than Paper and Pencil
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Economy
Nice beard, Lt. Governor Forest. Beard = win. Keep the beard and keep doing these videos, because the Left in North Carolina are both fact and math challenged.
[VIDEO] Continue reading
This is a repost of my most recent column at Heartland Institute’s Fiscal Times.
“Missouri Passes Law Restricting Policing for Profit” Continue reading
Another Day, Another N&O Shill Piece. You can set your watch by it.
Wow, Shill much? MT @newsobserver Editorial: Tillis is wrong and vague about NC’s minimum wage- http://t.co/dBLfy28IJC #NCpol #RaiseTheWage
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) September 16, 2014
Love that hashtag – #RaiseTheWage. All the cool union front groups fomenting ire and leading strikes in order to pad their waning member ranks are using it.
Did someone say Union?
Hagan gets warm welcome at Raleigh labor event http://t.co/9KtSIpK9Ws #ncpol #ncsen — Moral Mondays (@MoralMondays) September 16, 2014
Here comes the New media to clear up some of that bias…
KEEP READING — Especially If you live in reality and can do Math. Continue reading